Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adding new medal

I know it takes some skill but you dont have to be a vet to do it. All you need is some calendars to shit away. Once again ill give it hands down to bubye. 150k that quick takes skill and he deserves a pat on the back for that one. Its still pretty cheap and boring when someone takes your models and then when you go check they already got rid of them. That only encourages people to recruit just to shit them away. The only time anyone deserves something for recruiting is when they reach the limit. When someone does finally reach that mark they get 16k credits. If thats what you wanted to waste your credits on that round then dont complain that you want more than 16k credits. Cause more than likely it was YOUR choice to do NOTHING but recruit models and then still fuck your hand anyway. NO MEDAL, if they get the limit they get credits...im still standing by it.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

lol.....If you have a good ratio and your IM's are at least 90%+ happy then its pretty much/very hard to recruit that persons IM's...and alot of people do recruit to work cause they can get more IM's in recruiting 100 creds than working 100 creds.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

i think you mean racing, anyway. I can find use in recruiting i have recruited before. What im saying is, think of whose ratio is less that 90%...everyone but top crew and people who know what they are doing. Last round i didnt really race much only finished 20th. I believe i was bubyes prime target lol. In the begining i would cruise some credits to get IMs then go to work. When i would get home i would have 34 left. So i just stopped worrying about working and shit. Im not saying take out the recruiting process im just saying dont reward people more than they already are. You could race adn earn 1 million models and you dont see anyone getting medals for that.

w/e i aint arguing a clear point.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

obvious its not to clear of a point. they dont have medals for them already. Shit my as well throw in a top races lost icon. Have a big bold L on your forehead.

:ttiwwop:
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

:dead:

All I have to say is, recruiting defenitely DOES NOT take as much skill as HIing, racing, or really anything in the game for that matter. Lol, explain what is difficult about Recruiting?

Im absolutely positive I could hit 150k or whatever the limit is (within reason, 1 million models is a bit absurd) and Im almost sure anyone else could too.

I simply dont feel like wasting a entire session based on stealing models, then working them away. Lol, to me, that adds up to be a lame, boring ass game.

Spam droning is bad enough as it is, let alone stealing someones models to work them away instantly...

As for top recruiter getting a medal, Im not against that. It still takes devotion to get something like top recruiter, I just simply dont think its hard whatsoever
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Im absolutely positive I could hit 150k or whatever the limit is (within reason, 1 million models is a bit absurd) and Im almost sure anyone else could too.

As for top recruiter getting a medal, Im not against that. It still takes devotion to get something like top recruiter, I just simply dont think its hard whatsoever

Now thems are words to live buy... I would love to see you take top recruiter. As it isn't as easy as it may seem.
Noob, what Noob...

Lol, I admit you will prolly never see me take top recruiter, but thats not because it is impossible.

I stick to anyone being able to do it, but like I said it still takes a lot of devotion and effort and that merits it for a medal. As for skill....well i just dont think so

As for being just as difficult as HI Boost and CJ?...
Well, I think we all know the answer to that.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top 3 crew medal dnb_Fueld 1 1,413 08-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Big_Bang
  medal count since the beginning D1STURB3D 7 2,102 03-30-2008, 12:20 PM
Last Post: numba1stuna76
  Top Victim Medal slacker-god 13 2,699 04-17-2007, 02:04 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan