Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adding new medal

A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:Now thems are words to live buy... I would love to see you take top recruiter. As it isn't as easy as it may seem.

lol,i would love to see you go for just the simple 150k,i bet you couldn't reach it...first off you wouldn't have the first clue which is the best ammount of cal's to use and also you gotta start off early on with a good pf and still be racing to get level 12 to get the boxster for its 800+ pf...and not every1 would be able to do it cause it is harder than it seems...1million recruited in a 1month session is achievable as bubye did it twice,now theyv'e lowered it to 150k for the shorter sessions,many people may think thats easy to get but it still takes a lot of hard work and for the prize you get of 16k creds...you use over 16k creds to get the im's in the first place...the 16k creds are just all there so it means you can get more hi's in a streak or w/e with them on the last day etc.

please though,next session,i wanna see you get to 150k im's.if anything ill give you a competition first person to get to 150k or the most by end of the session.?
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Lol, I think he was talking to me, because I said that it wasnt hard.

The whole reason I said that it wasnt hard, is that people were claiming recruiting was as hard as HI Boost and CJ. I completely disagree.

Call it luck, but my first session back I must have picked the magic range of numbers, because I was recruiting 500-1000 models every time. I just assumed that it was easy like that for everyone, but maybe theres more to it and I just got lucky.

anyways, while I said that recruiting isnt difficult, I still agreed that it deserves a medal, and that it takes a lot of effort to pull off. Lol, recruiting may be one thing. Getting 150k is another.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

ya add them for this season so it gives me a reason to keep racing...lol...im getting tired of it already...especially cuz i dont care about top crew...hahhhaaha...but if u add them it gives me a reason to keep spamming...

and jeremy thats not true bout the person who has top races won should have top cm...its because cms can be lost...so like u could have top races won, but u might not have the top cm spot...also if ur ratio sux...u could spam to get ur ratio back up but u might not gain cms fast...thats all im saying...i say bring in all 3 of those medals...i have talked to ray bout those too...he said that new medals were on the to do list, but apparently he hasnt gotten on them yet so ya....
AlKi

i say give the top recruiter icon ONLY IF they get 1mil or more. i still dont agree with the low amount need to get the bonus creds. i have seen in the past that ppl use the top recruiter creds to gain other medals. it may not be that way now but it did happen more then once

i used to be a recruiter when i played and have even been top
http://www.midnitechallenge.com/images/w...s-0606.jpg (over 1mil recruited)
http://www.midnitechallenge.com/images/w...s-0807.jpg (over 230k recruited)

it isnt as easy as ppl think it is BUT its no where near as hard as any other aspect of this game

and it has been proven that recruiters could decide who wins or loses... aka the reason it costs 25 creds and not the 5 or 10 it once was
[Image: club.gif]

i hate recruiters...but i gotta agree that it is a skill jus like HIs and boost...so i think it does deserve a medal...i dont get y they would set the goals for it, jus like HI and boost, but they wont give a medal to recruiters...
AlKi

Crazyfrogg, like i said you will never see me go for top recruiter.

Reason 1: I have better things to do then "half" play a text based game.
Reason 2: I never have beneath 2k models, and I would never purposely drop them to recruit.
Reason 3: Recruiting is boring as hell. Wasting an entire session based on simply recruiting is not enough for me.
Like I said, spam racing is bad enough. If MC was about recruiting models only, I for one would never play it.

I still dont see how recruiting is hard, difficult, or requires any skill. If that is difficult, then so is working lol.

A couple hundred thousand calendars and 25 credits, 750-1000 models. How hard is that

Calder Sucks

either way any1 looks at a icon is a icon and new 1s are always a good incentive to play....vets love new icons lol
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

yea well if you read back thru all the rif raff lol, I originally said that I DO think there should be a medal.

My OP said that while it takes MUCHO effort to get top recruiter, its not hard.

That being said, I think the effort is def worth a medal, and I personally think that adding new medals isnt such a horrible idea.

Calder Sucks

HeartBeatStoper Wrote:either way any1 looks at a icon is a icon and new 1s are always a good incentive to play....vets love new icons lol

yes they do...lol...to bad im not a vet and cant compete with them...but i will try for new medals...gives me an incentive to actually play...going for ones i already have or going for ones, winning them, and then getting them stripped or im not allowed to go for them anymore...thats messed up...
AlKi

I see where your comin from, but im sure there are quite a few people who see top players rape every possible medal each round and say "thats messed up"

Or maybe I stand a lone

Calder Sucks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top 3 crew medal dnb_Fueld 1 1,413 08-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Big_Bang
  medal count since the beginning D1STURB3D 7 2,102 03-30-2008, 12:20 PM
Last Post: numba1stuna76
  Top Victim Medal slacker-god 13 2,699 04-17-2007, 02:04 PM