Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adding new medal

that is true...but the more new medals there are to go for, that leaves all the medals that vets already have open for other players to get...think about that...if im going for like a top recruiter...that leaves all the other medals i could go for open for other people...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:that is true...but the more new medals there are to go for, that leaves all the medals that vets already have open for other players to get...think about that...if im going for like a top recruiter...that leaves all the other medals i could go for open for other people...

Or.....knowing you Lude you would take the ones you were going for AND the new medals. Lol.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

OK, im not particularly for nor against new or adding medals. I just think that lower players should have something that ONLY they can compete for. Im not talking about ME, or anyone else thats in top 10 or knows what their doing. Im talking about the little guys, give them a reason to play.

I dont even want to imagin how horrible peoples accounts are that dont know what they are doing. The sad thing is, they dont even know what they are doing wrong! Lol, I try and try to tell people to get out of their cars, but I think they think im trying to trick them or something haha.

Anyways, what thefts have icons as it is? Any?
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

HI and boost have medals if thats wat ur talkin about...
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top 3 crew medal dnb_Fueld 1 1,413 08-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Big_Bang
  medal count since the beginning D1STURB3D 7 2,102 03-30-2008, 12:20 PM
Last Post: numba1stuna76
  Top Victim Medal slacker-god 13 2,699 04-17-2007, 02:04 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan
  accepted races medal D1STURB3D 14 3,251 03-19-2007, 12:17 AM
Last Post: krazyman06
  Medal fo MVP On Getting CMS??? jaskocanada 6 1,854 06-03-2005, 02:21 AM