Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change the HI numbers

Hey Chuss, its acutally Cry me a river, build me a bridge, get over it.. The way said it made no sense..

It does suck when you get a hit and get hit right after that and puts you way down, but it happens. Just part of the game..
N1SMO

For a relatively complex game with so many variables... working.. recruiting.. tuning.. stealing... it's kinda sad that it just comes down to HI'ing each other. It's boring.

All the stuff I DON'T whine about.. I like. I like a lot of the new things in the game.. besides.. whenever I talk about something I do like, it ends up getting locked.. so.. what's the point? Smile

Quote:eh, stealing is part of the major fun factor in this game. that's why they created a separate game called "TS". it was made for all those worker/racer people that kept complaining about us thieves.
agreed for thoses of you who look in the ts forums there was/is a thread about icons for theifs in ts and everyone always says "if you wanna steal play mc". well if you wanna race go play ts :p
[Image: club.gif]

I want my HI medal in TS Smile

roflmao from what it sounds like it will never happen
[Image: club.gif]

It is an online game with more than 25,000 playing members, it is impossible to please them all and with what Ray has done to please the vast majority of people is a great accomplishment. If you do not like certain parts of it, quit. Either that or keep bitching about it and get your Networth up high enough that I can rape you to nothing, that way you will have something to do in between crying fits (like work your way back up again so that I can do it once more).
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

Ok.. going WAY off topic here (what did I say about all my threads getting locked... umm yeah...)

I hope you pulled that 25,000 number outta your ass, because you haven't got a [censored] clue if you think it's really that high!! There aren't even 25000 registered members... I just checked.. it's at 24,911 right now (ok, DARN close).

1. How many are active? I just checked that too. 2,963 active users. The rest are sitting idle at 2,000 NW. Go check for yourself.

2. How many are multis? There's 77 with a NW below $2,000.. I'm willing to bet a few of those with negative NW's are multi's. Check out where they claim to live, lol...!

I WAS always at the top 25 or so.. always getting HI'ed back down... usually within 5 minutes or so. It's SO easy to HI anyone.. and SO hard to stay on top.. even if you HI someone else, you're back down in minutes. It's a waste of time to work anymore...

And since it's a waste of time to work anymore.. I just burned $20mil in calendars.. I'm below $1mil NW now.. so I'll be joining the rapers now.. if you can't beat 'em.. join 'em...

Quote: if you can't beat 'em.. join 'em...

now that's the spirit! :grin:
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

Quote:I want my HI medal in TS Smile

You are lucky I missed a week :p lol
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

It seems to me the main aspect of a racing game should, infact, be racing. Emphasis needs to be put into how well you tune your car. Then people would race for money, and I believe that should be the basis of a street racing game.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Change boost prize Tokkiez 0 1,155 07-18-2011, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Change The Numbers..... b_u_L_L_e_t 37 6,910 07-17-2009, 10:39 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  exp change needed asap! Corona_Xtra 5 1,848 05-03-2008, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Corona_Xtra
  Exp Change.. TheAirMan 11 2,988 03-18-2008, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Possible change in experience beluga 2 1,232 01-30-2008, 08:53 AM
Last Post: modogg85