Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just some thoughts

I've been talking to a few people about things that we think could help improve MC.

One of the things we were talking about is the fact that there is to much available cash, and yet not purpose for it other than the overall rank.

Another was the level system and how it works

First of all I just think that the amount of money made from working is to high, the most expensive car is about 12-15 million and if you are a high enough skill level all the upgrades only add 50 million. So what is the purpose of people having hundreds of billions of dollars. If the money made was scaled down i dont think it would have any negative side affects but i think the closer gaps between nw will add more competition. Plus for you thieves if the gap between nws is closer a HI will actually make you jump more ranks and for those of us who just get HId we will actually be affected by it. Personally when i get home invaded im not to upset unless its towards the end of the round of if im about to level.

Secondly i dont really have a solution to the level system yet. I think if the maximum level upgrade is 15 theres really no need for any skill level higher than that. Of course the way the upgrade system is set up i do actually like. Except for the fact that after you have already purchased all the upgrades you can still continue to get more levels. Theres really no point other than improved R/T

I think the amatuer, pro, unstoppable system could just be altered a little. maybe have 5 different "classes" something starting at amatuer and working up to professional and have a few levels in each class. so if there were 5 classes and 4 levels in each class, then the max level would be 20.

Also, what is the point of low level people's R/t taking 2 sometimes 3 seconds. Correct me if im wrong, but i understand the a perfect R/T is .500. Now i would imagine someone with minimal to no experience in real life could atleast get 1.000. Maybe instead of them taking 3 seconds you could make them less consistent, overall a little slower, and sometimes have them foul more often then a "pro" would.

I feel like im rambling here and its late so if its hard to follow please forgive me. Let me know what you guys think and lets try to keep it on topic please
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:I've been talking to a few people about things that we think could help improve MC.

One of the things we were talking about is the fact that there is to much available cash, and yet not purpose for it other than the overall rank.

Another was the level system and how it works

First of all I just think that the amount of money made from working is to high, the most expensive car is about 12-15 million and if you are a high enough skill level all the upgrades only add 50 million. So what is the purpose of people having hundreds of billions of dollars. If the money made was scaled down i dont think it would have any negative side affects but i think the closer gaps between nw will add more competition. Plus for you thieves if the gap between nws is closer a HI will actually make you jump more ranks and for those of us who just get HId we will actually be affected by it. Personally when i get home invaded im not to upset unless its towards the end of the round of if im about to level.

Secondly i dont really have a solution to the level system yet. I think if the maximum level upgrade is 15 theres really no need for any skill level higher than that. Of course the way the upgrade system is set up i do actually like. Except for the fact that after you have already purchased all the upgrades you can still continue to get more levels. Theres really no point other than improved R/T

I think the amatuer, pro, unstoppable system could just be altered a little. maybe have 5 different "classes" something starting at amatuer and working up to professional and have a few levels in each class. so if there were 5 classes and 4 levels in each class, then the max level would be 20.

Also, what is the point of low level people's R/t taking 2 sometimes 3 seconds. Correct me if im wrong, but i understand the a perfect R/T is .500. Now i would imagine someone with minimal to no experience in real life could atleast get 1.000. Maybe instead of them taking 3 seconds you could make them less consistent, overall a little slower, and sometimes have them foul more often then a "pro" would.

I feel like im rambling here and its late so if its hard to follow please forgive me. Let me know what you guys think and lets try to keep it on topic please

This kind of sounds like Top Shift?
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:This kind of sounds like Top Shift?

i played topshift when it first came out...i dont really see how it sounds the same. Maybe what i said about the levels was a little fuzzy. I dont neccessarilly mean their should be race "classes". I just dont see the need to be level 55 and be making 5 bilion dollars everytime you worked

MC_Alumni Wrote:i played topshift when it first came out...i dont really see how it sounds the same. Maybe what i said about the levels was a little fuzzy. I dont neccessarilly mean their should be race "classes". I just dont see the need to be level 55 and be making 5 bilion dollars everytime you worked

to win the game or place 2nd 3rd ...top 10 ..top 25 ...

or to give people hitting more of a target Smile
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:to win the game or place 2nd 3rd ...top 10 ..top 25 ...

or to give people hitting more of a target Smile

how do you have more targets? most people are out of range cause of all the extra cash. plus if it was scaled down you would still " win the game" just not with as much nw so i dont really know what you mean

becasue due to poeple making more they spend more to jump higher quicker ....example .. use 2k credits working in the older version .. you would make say 5mill ...which would still leave you in range of prty much everyone for HI, now you make 10bill per 2k credits ...which jumps you outa range (giving ppl insentive to spend etc) and there isnt really a HI limit ... mat bond hit the top guy on the last day a few rounds ago and was at 25k NW ...hitting like 70 bill, range just improves chances.

everything has been scaled up ..my 1st top crew icon i got we wont with having like a 70mill CBR afta a round of hardout racing and working ...

now 70bill is piss easy to do with 6 days racing/working

old school MC was WAY diff, BRING BACK REV 1 Smile
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:now 70bill is piss easy to do with 6 days racing/working

old school MC was WAY diff, BRING BACK REV 1 Smile

i 2nd that!

shame everyone has said this time and time again ..never going to happen ..so we shall leave it as that :thumbsdown:
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:shame everyone has said this time and time again ..never going to happen ..so we shall leave it as that :thumbsdown:

just because they dont change it back to rev. 1 doesnt mean we cant have changes that are derived from rev 1

MC_Alumni Wrote:just because they dont change it back to rev. 1 doesnt mean we cant have changes that are derived from rev 1

yes and no . . . they have brght back the racing style or rev one in a way . .

but ray and cres dont want to change the game back to the rev one style too much due to it "being a rev one for a reason" lol.
Black__Metal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts so far on v3.2 Admin 4 1,789 03-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Last Post: SexyJDM
  thoughts on a bigger crew idea than only 6? msimon522 28 5,506 04-07-2007, 02:57 AM
Last Post: modogg85

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon