Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please explain???

agreed. Ive already mentioned it and I believe hes just waiting for the 7 days to run up.

He really doesnt set out to talk shit to people. The way him and I operate is usually someone says something we dont like, and then its War.

But Ive talked to him about it and he will change his name and says that he already tried to apologize but was turned down lol.

For the Record. Mafiaman or I could beat him anyday. Hes like our child, we raised and taught him, now we get to watch our son grow up AND hes makin people mad already! Lol, like father, like son.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:agreed. Ive already mentioned it and I believe hes just waiting for the 7 days to run up.

He really doesnt set out to talk shit to people. The way him and I operate is usually someone says something we dont like, and then its War.

But Ive talked to him about it and he will change his name and says that he already tried to apologize but was turned down lol.

For the Record. Mafiaman or I could beat him anyday. Hes like our child, we raised and taught him, now we get to watch our son grow up AND hes makin people mad already! Lol, like father, like son.

He has never tried to apologize at all!! All he has done in every message sent is talk smack and be nothing but a smart ass! If he would have apologized, this thread would most likely never been made. Here is a little taste of his messages.

I deleted his more offensive messages the other day

A_n_i_m_A_L_
Feb 03, 2009 7:31am listen here you puke.. dont get mad and go and post threads about me in the forum just becuase im new to the game and im whopping you... first of all i am no one "famous" you big retards... second of all why is it so hard for you to lose to someone new to the game.. you guys serious are little children arent you.. how old 8,9,10... what is it that you dont like about me, the fact that im whopping your ass, or the fact that i havent been playing that long and im whopping your ass
Reply | Delete

Again I could really care less about how good he "may" be, or who he is for that matter. I don't like his style, and many others will.. and do agree. not a good way to start off in a game of let's call it trust and respect.
Noob, what Noob...

Lol sounds like he is a little cocky. I think the 40k credits people bought him this round may have gotten to his head.

Dont pay attention to him if he acts like that.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

Agreed ... Ray said he would take a serious stand aganst crap like that in game ... so chances are if ray reads this he may be delt with .... and your not the only one hes been abusing etc.

haha if only one of us had time to race like the old days ...we would distry this lil dude,
Black__Metal

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Lol sounds like he is a little cocky. I think the 40k credits people bought him this round may have gotten to his head.

Dont pay attention to him if he acts like that.

LOL! Well that was one of his more nicer messages. He has sent a couple which were way, way worse then that.
Noob, what Noob...

TheJMan Wrote:haha if only one of us had time to race like the old days ...we would distry this lil dude,

LOL!! You and me both. I have a family/kids and a job to tend with. Also saving money with this economy crap, so no spending for a little while.
Noob, what Noob...

A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:LOL!! You and me both. I have a family/kids and a job to tend with. Also saving money with this economy crap, so no spending for a little while.

dude id love to be able to race again like i did for my 1st top crew medals ...

I hear ya tho .. i got job and trying to build anther drift car .. freakin stupid. oh well guess us oldies gota retire and let new players that go to school etc come and spend weeks on the net full time on their holidays or all night

:catfight:
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:dude id love to be able to race again like i did for my 1st top crew medals ...

I hear ya tho .. i got job and trying to build anther drift car .. freakin stupid. oh well guess us oldies gota retire and let new players that go to school etc come and spend weeks on the net full time on their holidays or all night

:catfight:

LOL! Isn't that the truth! Retire though??? NEVER!!!!! LOL!!
Noob, what Noob...

TheJMan Wrote:not romeos style ... the whole over the top rudeness and what not ...

Dout matt, Rakim would do the same ... hes deff not new. some looking into this i shall do.

it will be some1 everyone has forgot about .. like Randy (R2R) or Jon (ssvegetio)

It isnt ssvegito veggie boy, I would be aware.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

Hard !! never retire ...just pop in to steal shit lol

hrrrm guess we will see whom it is sometime then
Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon