Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Tuner Shop

I would like to see numbers to the side of the parts in the Tuner Shop, showing how many parts is avaible for the car you have. Just like in the Dealershop, where it have a number to the side showing how many car is avaible for that dealer...

Examples:

Forced Induction
Turbocharger Systems (5)
Supercharger Systems (0)
Turbo Intercoolers (4)
Supercharger Intercoolers (0)
Nitrous Oxide (5)

Since there are 5 different kind of turbocharger systems for the car put 5 beside it and so on... This change would be great, because it's annoying to go through all of the parts selection to see if there is parts avaible for your car or not...What do you guys think????
`__--~ShinoBi~--__`

i think once you play enough, you know which car can have which parts. and most people probably tend to get the same parts every time, so i don't think it really matters to know how many different parts there are for each car
QuickAl

have you even tried different cars??? i guess not...just the corolla, huh???
`__--~ShinoBi~--__`

What'd be REALLY nice would be to get rid of the repeat parts. Only 3 color choices for underglow and theres 20 to choose from.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

it would be even cooler if i could get some damn chrome rims for my range rover like back in the day with the 24s

Quote:have you even tried different cars??? i guess not...just the corolla, huh???

you talking to me? i've owned and tuned every car available and its not hard to remember which ones are better turbo or supercharged, which parts are best for which car make, etc.

I'll admit, i like the treuno, but the skyline has been the best for me Smile also the MR2 set up almost the same as the skyline runs almost exactly the same
QuickAl

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon