Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Cars Stolen Stat...

i remember that...hahaha...
AlKi

o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:when i got my first boost, i got like 20 from bryce, and the rest was legit, i burned so much callies, and ended up getting about 100 more cars, from 100 different people, if you dig up old forums, its there. i cant CJ if my life depended on it. im a booster.

When I got my boost medals it was a pretty even mix of the two, back in the day it was easier because with so many people online there was always a cruiser somewhere for me to jack. However towards the end it was all about boosting that billion dollar plus car that people would hide their net worth in. Back then 2 billion would win the game so that was pretty important.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

ahhhh the old days huh ... gotta love them
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:ahhhh the old days huh ... gotta love them

true dat..i used to love coming online and seeing like 50-100 guys online...lol...now i come on and im lucky to see 20...lol..
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:true dat..i used to love coming online and seeing like 50-100 guys online...lol...now i come on and im lucky to see 20...lol..

yea we had some insanly good number around when all the old school players where around ... o well hopfuly we will be back there one day

Black__Metal Wrote:yea we had some insanly good number around when all the old school players where around ... o well hopfuly we will be back there one day

hopefully but i doubt it...lol...
AlKi

LMAO

so let me get this straight. Some ( NOT ALL ) cheat to get top cj? So yet another aspect of MC is controlled by cheating? LOL HAHAHAHA give me a break.

Yea I guess I never realized that people were this hungry for creds and medals lol
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

i wouldnt call it cheating (not saying this due to me being 1st atm)

you still need right timming NW stat numbers etc ...

so what if you get a mate to cruze a few cars for ya to TRY and take...how is this cheating ,its mearly is improving the odds of stealing a car, id say smart game play if anything

Black__Metal Wrote:i wouldnt call it cheating (not saying this due to me being 1st atm)

you still need right timming NW stat numbers etc ...

so what if you get a mate to cruze a few cars for ya to TRY and take...how is this cheating ,its mearly is improving the odds of stealing a car, id say smart game play if anything

You're having a mate set exactly at the NW needed and cruise in a stock civic.

You should be getting... at least 6-7 CJ's on 2k credits.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

He_Hate_Me Wrote:LMAO

so let me get this straight. Some ( NOT ALL ) cheat to get top cj? So yet another aspect of MC is controlled by cheating? LOL HAHAHAHA give me a break.

Yea I guess I never realized that people were this hungry for creds and medals lol

logging into another account to set it up is cheating yes, but if you have a freind set up for you while you boost from him is not cheating, just using your brain.

in similarity, its like when you hit 1st and your crew benefits off of you, they rely on you to stay there to get what others dont... which is the extra exp.

if it helps calm your mind, if you ever see me going for boost ask me who im boosting from, ill send you my list, cause it wont be the same person. ive burned myself down to 5k nw to boost before.

if you dont believe me, 10/0 yourself past 1.2k attempts, and use 10/155 i can guarantee you unless they have an alarm, you will never get caught. which means you could drop to 1$ and boost.
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Experience/Cars Parts SSVegito 1 1,044 03-03-2015, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Officer_Cartman
  Add Turbo and SC on more cars teet 1 1,488 11-22-2011, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  modifying cars in garage Black__Metal 7 2,032 03-29-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  Selling Cars Benton08 5 2,209 03-10-2010, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  new game stat, MOST MONEY MADE FOR CREW hwnplaya 1 1,391 11-14-2009, 04:31 PM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  Cars Daggermouth 5 1,790 01-27-2009, 09:15 AM
Last Post: QuickAl
  Updating Cars!!! AGent__X 2 1,556 05-13-2008, 09:36 PM
Last Post: AGent__X
  Crew Cars fbalstud 6 2,133 05-10-2008, 05:46 AM
Last Post: Benton08
  New Cars HeartBeatStoper 2 1,465 03-26-2008, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Xaero
  weight redcution and all the other stuff for crew cars brain_racer 9 2,533 12-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Last Post: brain_racer

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon