Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple things..

Ok, so ive been playing MC since 03 and I have seen this games ups and downs, players come and gone, so on and so forth. Bottom-line, by this time next year, there will only be 50-75 active players on MC if something doesn't happen now.

I remember the days when there were litterally HUNDREDS on people ONLINE racing at any given time. Those were the fun days, because their was soooo many people playing and everyone always had fun. But then again, the word about MC was out there and such.

All im saying is a little promotion wouldnt hurt. We all have atleast one friend who we could introduce to the game. I cant even count the number of people I have introduced to MC. Seriously, I know each and every one of us would like to see 300+ players online at any given moment, and thats not hard to accomplish.

PROMOTION IS KEY!

I would love to start up a promotion type web based street team for MC. Seeing as how im a promoter in my city for concerts, I know what has to be done. You gotta spend money to make money, and in return, it will come ten-fold. Seeing as how the internet is the internet and promotion is endless, we dont need to spend money to promote, we need to spend time.

Any ideas or suggestions on forums/other text-bases games/online communites/etc. we can hit up?

Thoughts/Concerns?
Poop.

projectjdm Wrote:Ok, so ive been playing MC since 03 and I have seen this games ups and downs, players come and gone, so on and so forth. Bottom-line, by this time next year, there will only be 50-75 active players on MC if something doesn't happen now.

I remember the days when there were litterally HUNDREDS on people ONLINE racing at any given time. Those were the fun days, because their was soooo many people playing and everyone always had fun. But then again, the word about MC was out there and such.

All im saying is a little promotion wouldnt hurt. We all have atleast one friend who we could introduce to the game. I cant even count the number of people I have introduced to MC. Seriously, I know each and every one of us would like to see 300+ players online at any given moment, and thats not hard to accomplish.

PROMOTION IS KEY!

I would love to start up a promotion type web based street team for MC. Seeing as how im a promoter in my city for concerts, I know what has to be done. You gotta spend money to make money, and in return, it will come ten-fold. Seeing as how the internet is the internet and promotion is endless, we dont need to spend money to promote, we need to spend time.

Any ideas or suggestions on forums/other text-bases games/online communites/etc. we can hit up?

Thoughts/Concerns?

I see what your trying to say and your right ... Mc does need it .. shit i got into MC after my mates boyfrnd played it back in the day and showed it to me one day .. next day i jump on ..then bang addicted haha. Numbers really havnt droped off ..there are still 200+ "active players" by the end of the round ..we need more quility players i think. but how to find them i duno ..so why not get new players ...and make some great players outta them .. as lude has doen with big bang, and myself with midori. and romeo has done to so many.

Not sure how the whole promo world goes around but i believe this is a good idea.
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

i think it needs promotion too...but whos going to do it...i aint going to waste my time promoting an online game for free...maybe if there was actually a monetary incentive i would try more
AlKi

It wouldnt cost that much money for them to put up banners on car forums like Honda-Tech etc..

Im willing to help in anyway possible though.
Poop.

as far as I know.. Raymond does "Promote" the game in other places..

this has been suggested multiple times. In a week people will have forgotten all about this post and be concentrating on more pressing issues, such as which mod is going on vacation this week and/or who's retiring/coming back.

Truth is, no one seems to care. I partly agree though, that advertising/promoting is key. Ive never heard MC so much as mentioned anywhere but here. None of my friends have ever heard of it.

While I believe promotion is a great idea, the true problem is getting people to stay. I mean honestly, just starting out MC has little to offer people who dont know what they are doing. Helper crews were a good idea, but all the crew leaders ended up making silly expectations for new players, and shortly thereafter disbanded all together. Now I dont know of one helper crew that still exists, nor that ever helped anyone. Face it, not many new players are going to stick around once they get a feel for whats going on.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:as far as I know.. Raymond does "Promote" the game in other places..

What places?
Poop.

Other CI games from what i know ...

If i was a mod i would have already deleted this post and banned this fool in here aswell :mad:

happy johnny...didnt ban him though cuz i deleted all the posts and then realized i dunno who it was....lol...
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ideas to make things more fun and competitive teet 4 2,150 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  More things to bring back rhs 6 2,357 03-21-2013, 09:10 AM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  These two things need to be done. XxPakixX 5 1,557 08-08-2007, 10:11 PM
Last Post: modogg85
  A Couple Ideas. CONFLICT 5 1,824 03-27-2007, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  an idea for new things xXxnosxXx 4 1,821 01-07-2006, 10:39 PM
Last Post: xXxnosxXx
  couple ideas Swapped_Hatch 1 1,114 11-17-2005, 02:15 AM
Last Post: mackiet1
  stolen things Majishan 4 2,024 04-10-2005, 11:57 PM