Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advertisement, New Members?

Okay, well I have been doing a lot of reading on these forums and something I see a lot of is people complaining about there not being enough members. Some of you may not take me seriously because I am a "noob" to the community, but here is my proposal.

Not sure how many people here have any kind of graphic design talent, but if you do then you are more than welcome to participate. I think that we should get together and design some banners, buttons, and etc. We can post them up on forums, other websites, chat rooms and it will gain some new members. Maybe if we could figure out some way where everyone has a referral link to get credit for their advertisement? Maybe this is too far fetched.

What do you think? :bugeye:
- Raymond Hernbrode | [b]CarDomain[/b][SIZE=3][SIZE=1] | "[email protected]"[/SIZE][/SIZE] :thumbs:
I am not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens.

Prohibit Wrote:Okay, well I have been doing a lot of reading on these forums and something I see a lot of is people complaining about there not being enough members. Some of you may not take me seriously because I am a "noob" to the community, but here is my proposal.

Not sure how many people here have any kind of graphic design talent, but if you do then you are more than welcome to participate. I think that we should get together and design some banners, buttons, and etc. We can post them up on forums, other websites, chat rooms and it will gain some new members. Maybe if we could figure out some way where everyone has a referral link to get credit for their advertisement? Maybe this is too far fetched.

What do you think? :bugeye:

If you want it taken seriously, email ray or send a support ticket. It most likely wont get read here....

Been brought up a few times recently, and its a good idea. Im def for it
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:If you want it taken seriously, email ray or send a support ticket. It most likely wont get read here....

Alright, thanks for the heads up man. I'll shoot him a message when I get home from college tonight. I'll make up some examples to give a better idea as well.

Hearing everyone say "Ray this, ray that" messes me up because my name is Ray. Rolleyes
- Raymond Hernbrode | [b]CarDomain[/b][SIZE=3][SIZE=1] | "[email protected]"[/SIZE][/SIZE] :thumbs:

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums/s...php?t=5431
Poop.

He_Hate_Me Wrote:If you want it taken seriously, email ray or send a support ticket. It most likely wont get read here....

email him that ...supprt ticket will just get deleted as its not what it should be used for ..

bad ass idea but
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Alright, well sorry I didn't see the original post.

I will get some designs up and i'll post it on all my local community car/truck/racing forums.

post them in here aswell .... then we can spred them via other forums and shit we play and take part in
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Prohibit Wrote:Alright, well sorry I didn't see the original post.

Never mind that, Its not like he was the first one to post "advertising" and "promotion" ideas anyways. What kind of designs do you have in mind?
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Additional benefit for members GsPCs 0 1,120 01-10-2012, 10:17 PM
Last Post: GsPCs
  NON MEMBERS joedabooger 8 2,045 04-29-2005, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Majishan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon