Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ide

There has been some discussion about this in the past I know but looking at the IDE break downs I think they should change them up.

We all know the only practical level to get to is 57. 58 is doable, SUMMIT proved that, 59.... $260billion, you could do it if you spent... a lot, and had no hitters that session, and rarely lost IM's and and and lol.

So here is the current breakdown

1-20 = 20 levels
21-30 = 10 levels
31+ = 26 levels

Doesn't make sense to me. The majority of people that actually race and aren't in a top crew end up in the last bracket but are no where near 57 in level, meaning generally only one or two people can compete for those medals and most of the other people that race hard are left in the cold for these medals.

If we change the brackets to:

1-20 = 20 levels
21-40 = 20 levels
41+ = 16 levels

This makes a lot more sense in the general scheme of things. The top IDE each session is still only going to have one or two competitors, but the middle bracket would be more tightly contested IMO. There should be at least a dozen or more people in spitting range of 41 without quitting at 30 simply to fight for the IDE

Thoughts?

calder12 Wrote:There has been some discussion about this in the past I know but looking at the IDE break downs I think they should change them up.

We all know the only practical level to get to is 57. 58 is doable, SUMMIT proved that, 59.... $260billion, you could do it if you spent... a lot, and had no hitters that session, and rarely lost IM's and and and lol.

So here is the current breakdown

1-20 = 20 levels
21-30 = 10 levels
31+ = 26 levels

Doesn't make sense to me. The majority of people that actually race and aren't in a top crew end up in the last bracket but are no where near 57 in level, meaning generally only one or two people can compete for those medals and most of the other people that race hard are left in the cold for these medals.

If we change the brackets to:

1-20 = 20 levels
21-40 = 20 levels
41+ = 16 levels

This makes a lot more sense in the general scheme of things. The top IDE each session is still only going to have one or two competitors, but the middle bracket would be more tightly contested IMO. There should be at least a dozen or more people in spitting range of 41 without quitting at 30 simply to fight for the IDE

Thoughts?

Def brought up before, but I agree. Lol the only thing is though, SOOO many aspects of this game need tweaked, and chances are Ray wont even read this post.

I agree though to either split them up as you showed, or just to simply keep whats there, and add one more for 41+. Either way would solve the problem in my eyes.

No sense in having an IDE stop at 31+ whenever the levels stretch much higher than that
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

I like the ideas however i think it would be better for....

IDE 1-20
IDE 21-30
IDE 31-40
IDE 41 +

Now my reasons are simple. The new guys go for lvl 1-20.
The guys in the top crew are pretty much the only ones going for lvl 41+

So now we have 2 mid range ides to shoot for. There would be more people going for lvl 31-40 since now they dont want to lvl past 30 because theres no way anyone but the top crew members will get the lvl 41+.
Failure is not an Option!

IGN: S_U_M_M_I_T

Summit_Racing Wrote:I like the ideas however i think it would be better for....

IDE 1-20
IDE 21-30
IDE 31-40
IDE 41 +

Now my reasons are simple. The new guys go for lvl 1-20.
The guys in the top crew are pretty much the only ones going for lvl 41+

So now we have 2 mid range ides to shoot for. There would be more people going for lvl 31-40 since now they dont want to lvl past 30 because theres no way anyone but the top crew members will get the lvl 41+.

Your right ... But trying to race to level 40 without the exp boost from having top NW is prty hardout ..lvl 30 is do-able with about 4k wins (no exp bonus) you gotta make sure it can be done in a round
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

... the session I joined VL I was well over 40 when I joined with a week to go, it's easily doable in a round if you try. And no I didn't spend a ton either, $5 here and there.

calder12 Wrote:... the session I joined VL I was well over 40 when I joined with a week to go, it's easily doable in a round if you try. And no I didn't spend a ton either, $5 here and there.

But we are not all race whores like yourself rickster Tongue

Also thanks for backing me last round . =)
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon