Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parts List aka My Inventory

First let me start by adding that sometimes there are "parts" with no name and worth 0 dollars. Im sure most people know what Im talking about.....Im assuming this is some sort of bug, can we fix this?

Second, can we add a "Select All" for the Inventory screen? Its very tedious selecting each individual part when trying to sell.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

LOL

I can't count the number of time I haven't even bothered and just let the hitters have the parts.

Great idea!

He_Hate_Me Wrote:First let me start by adding that sometimes there are "parts" with no name and worth 0 dollars. Im sure most people know what Im talking about.....Im assuming this is some sort of bug, can we fix this?

Second, can we add a "Select All" for the Inventory screen? Its very tedious selecting each individual part when trying to sell.

i already brought this up but it never happened...but since cres did the other ideas fast hopefully this will be a help...this is especially useful for tuning...for all the tuners u know what i mean
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:i already brought this up but it never happened...but since cres did the other ideas fast hopefully this will be a help...this is especially useful for tuning...for all the tuners u know what i mean

now i feel n00b, fill me in
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Pretty sure he just means when testing parts on cars you'll end up with 100+ parts in your inventory per car.

i thaught he was talking about some super dooper thing u can do with the zero name zero cost parts :S
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:i thaught he was talking about some super dooper thing u can do with the zero name zero cost parts :S

lol not sure what that means...

Anyways did anybody know that if u get fined and have less than the fine amount in bankroll, it does nothing?

For example, if you drop your bankroll to 995 and you recieve a fine for say 1005, you stay right at 995.

Useful trick for low nw shmoes like me
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:lol not sure what that means...

Anyways did anybody know that if u get fined and have less than the fine amount in bankroll, it does nothing?

For example, if you drop your bankroll to 995 and you recieve a fine for say 1005, you stay right at 995.

Ha ima try tht lol. buy all calnders and save 50bucks. see how it goes lol
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

He_Hate_Me Wrote:lol not sure what that means...

Surely you go to like negative nw?? allthough i havnt seen this happen in awhile.

if you are talking about the amount lost for rac ing fines its never been deducted, thank god.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

yes i was talking bout testing all the parts and testing all the cars...when u have to sell a car, u have to uninstall all the parts, but u cant because ur inventory is full...so u have to sell all ur inventory...it sux ass...
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Experience/Cars Parts SSVegito 1 1,044 03-03-2015, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Officer_Cartman
  All time achievement list Tokkiez 0 1,109 07-18-2011, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  inventory LuDe 4 1,485 08-03-2008, 05:22 AM
Last Post: bscar
  Sell/Select All Parts option? numba1stuna76 1 1,093 03-15-2008, 02:53 AM
Last Post: Kelly087
  EXP list brain_racer 5 1,654 12-13-2007, 03:51 PM
Last Post: brain_racer
  block/ban friend's list bmlp68 28 5,426 05-30-2007, 06:18 AM
Last Post: mecca_boy
  Parts marko09 6 1,650 11-21-2005, 12:45 PM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  How about some... parts? lenko 13 3,057 10-17-2005, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Juelz_Santana
  Truck parts exige72 0 791 10-16-2005, 04:26 AM
Last Post: exige72
  Add a "Sell All" button to the inventory screen OneHotBitch 18 2,980 08-04-2005, 05:19 PM
Last Post: lenko

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon