Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can we make MC better?

I really like alot of the old MC-accepting races, pink slips, cash races, RAD, gold game etc...It would be a dream to have that with the exp system we have now, as opposed to the level difference.

Change in HI numbers, only a HI every 5 seconds or so to stop HI spammin.

Change in cars, parts lists are far too common. You might as well eliminate all but 5 cars in game now.

No more double exp for top crew.

i think they should leave the exp the way it is and just take away the whole crew getting the 2X exp that way your whole crew has to keep a high networth to level fast. and if you do change the exp change it to the top person gets 1.5 or something slightly lower so the person in first cant lvl to fast so people can catch up.

i don't mind the racing as it is but i just hate the accept and decline races cause half the time you never get a race and it only worked well when winning a race wasn't as important, but i like quickmatch you are set up evenly with networth most of the time and you can usally get a race almost everytime.

i think it would be nice if quickmatch gave out more exp like it did a while ago but still have the other race types so you can choose if you want to lvl faster with quickmatch or get more cms with other types of races so most top crews will have to do both and it will make you decide whether you want to have a high networth or low networth depending on what type of racing your doing, if the exp stays the same as it is now. but at the same time i like the track races cause it makes a difference when you spam the people that give you the most exp, so racers who take the time to find the people benifit by lvl up faster but the way it is now it doesn't matter and it depends whether your in the top crew or not

i agree HIing should stay the same i am not that good at it but it does take skill and it is still hard i just don't want it become hard so HI'ers i have no fun or easier when you could spam with 0/10 and get like 20 hits that was way to hard on the racers

all in all i like the MC is set up its easy to play so new people can join in but has some things that if your skilled at you can still have the eadge as for the point systems i don't know if i woudl like it or not i would have to test it out i think it would make the game too confusing for people who don't know how to play if you did the skill points you would have to split MC into regular and gold so people can learn how to play in regular but we don't have enough people playign yet

well there my thoughts

its been brought up before, but i think it would be nice if having hitters in a crew could help, perhaps stealing a small part of the crew roll when you hit someone. some of us have no time to race so the only way to compete is through jumping on and hitting. as it stands its either you hit, or you crew up and race, would be nice to unify the two.

shane makes a good point. i had some time on my hand a few sessions and could race like it was nothing. now im back at work and do not have the time to race my ass off to go with the guys that r going for top crew. i like shane's idea and we should do something along those lines

1 idea i had for crews and SPR/crew battles..

Get rid of crew battles all together, as it is not enough people are entering to make it an actual "battle"

Instead, maybe have an option you click to show your stats on "Game Stats" and the longer you have your crew stats shown, the more SPR you get or something ._.

my idea is reset all icawn and give them credit by counting how many medal they have..and start new session..that time u will see over 100 ppl will online hahaha

Heres my idea.

Hide the crew bankroll from game stats, so that no one knows their competitions spot?
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

bubye Wrote:my idea is reset all icawn and give them credit by counting how many medal they have..and start new session..that time u will see over 100 ppl will online hahaha

no offense, but if i understood that correctrly, i'd say it's the most retarded-est thing i've ever heard..

if icons were reset, or any taken away, i'd never play again. it's taken years after years to stack up icons, and i'm sure i'm not alone here, but icons = gone, players = gone

Great ideas and suggestions. I just wanted to add that we are looking for a way to make/change the game so that it will work with unlimited crew members so that it will a self-promoting feature.

The players will want to recruit other (new) players to their crew.

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:no offense, but if i understood that correctrly, i'd say it's the most retarded-est thing i've ever heard..

if icons were reset, or any taken away, i'd never play again. it's taken years after years to stack up icons, and i'm sure i'm not alone here, but icons = gone, players = gone

ha ha, retarded est. I definently think keep the cons.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ideas to make things more fun and competitive teet 4 2,150 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  This would make some good competiton rhs 26 5,451 12-12-2005, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Grossnwill

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon