Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can we make MC better?

1) Race events brought back
2) No exp bonus for top crew
3) Exp gained increases with networth

They're the glaring changes that must be made. The idea of going up HI levels is interesting and i'd be willing to give it a go. Sounds like hard work to implement though...
Orgasm Donor

admin Wrote:Great ideas and suggestions. I just wanted to add that we are looking for a way to make/change the game so that it will work with unlimited crew members so that it will a self-promoting feature.

The players will want to recruit other (new) players to their crew.

Due to amount of people playing ... if one big crew started would kill the game off more due to no one else/new players wanting to join a diffrnt crew with alot less people in it ....

Just what ive seen on other games.... and they had 200 crew member limits (which still killed most of the game off)
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

struggling to think of one positive that would come from unlimited numbers in crews...
Orgasm Donor

One thing that I think absolutely needs to be said is this

The whole spam aspect of the game needs to be dealt with. almost everywhere you turn spamming is the way to go. whether it be HI, boost, racing, or working everyone spams it. i think we can all agree there is a better way to race than spam racing 12k wins + losses every round just for 6k cms. there should be a variety of different kinds of racing. there should be drag racing, street racing, QM, event racing, and maybe even some more but each type of racing should have certain pros and certain cons. maybe still leave in the ability to spam people if they are offline in a car but the exp given should be dramatically lower than every other type of racing. drag racing in a drag car would give good exp street racing in a street car would also give good exp but if you drag raced someone who was in a street car they wouldnt get as much. of course if this idea were taken seriously we could all expand on it later. im kinda losing my thought so ill stop here
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

Originally Posted by admin [Image: viewpost.gif]
Great ideas and suggestions. I just wanted to add that we are looking for a way to make/change the game so that it will work with unlimited crew members so that it will a self-promoting feature.

The players will want to recruit other (new) players to their crew.

Black__Metal Wrote:Due to amount of people playing ... if one big crew started would kill the game off more due to no one else/new players wanting to join a diffrnt crew with alot less people in it ....

Just what ive seen on other games.... and they had 200 crew member limits (which still killed most of the game off)

Well only way i could see this working anygood would be to change the way to win top crew. You would need like 10 peple min to show on board and you could work it as amount of crew members x CBR. Still have crew battles for sponsership rating for added cbr.

But the money needs to be change. you make way to much lol. drop it by 200%.
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

unlimited crew members would probably be the rebirth of multis

bubye Wrote:my idea is reset all icawn and give them credit by counting how many medal they have..and start new session..that time u will see over 100 ppl will online hahaha

i remember when they did that once....luckily i jus came back to playing so i only had like a top crew and top 25...so i didnt care...but most vets were pissed losing years of their work and all their money dumped into it...
AlKi

Black__Metal Wrote:Due to amount of people playing ... if one big crew started would kill the game off more due to no one else/new players wanting to join a diffrnt crew with alot less people in it ....

nah dont worry...jus everyone single person in the crew join that same crew...and everyone gets a top crew icon every season...hahhahahaha...except for the 2 people going for boost and HI...they join after they are done with it...lol...ill lead every season...jus have everyone join me....
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:nah dont worry...jus everyone single person in the crew join that same crew...and everyone gets a top crew icon every season...hahhahahaha...except for the 2 people going for boost and HI...they join after they are done with it...lol...ill lead every season...jus have everyone join me....

Rolf ... nice work bryce ...

sounds like a new plan

username74o Wrote:unlimited crew members would probably be the rebirth of multis

This is a good point shane ... just when muilties have very little use and are almost all gone ... would be a shame to have it come back into the game as it has done in the past

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ideas to make things more fun and competitive teet 4 2,150 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  This would make some good competiton rhs 26 5,451 12-12-2005, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Grossnwill

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon