Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can we make MC better?

Hi.

MC has not been fun since late '03/early '04. I suggest you mimic that era.

i havent read much of this thread cos its so long and im lazy...

but the one thing i think needs to be done is somehow make it so you dont have to spend such huge amounts of time playing to do well
i'd hate to think how many hours a day the top racers spend on here, its ridiculous. thats if any of them are actually doing the racing themself

why would a new player stick around when they spend a bit of time on here and cant get to $1million nw or 500 races and the top guys are at $100billion and 10,000 races?

actually why do any of us stick around when people are doing 6k races in 2 days? its just stupid

DRFTIN Wrote:actually why do any of us stick around when people are doing 6k races in 2 days? its just stupid

Agreed!
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

Please please please get rid of speeding tickets going to your in box. Maybe there own section under my history or something. It's annoying as hell looking over legit messages

username74o Wrote:Please please please get rid of speeding tickets going to your in box. Maybe there own section under my history or something. It's annoying as hell looking over legit messages

+1000

God this has to be the most annoying factor of the game in general. tbh the tickets are dumb anyways,

You've been fined $1,026.... umm yeah so? The size of the tickets affects no one, the fact they come so often in your inbox is annoying.

I tend not to reply to actual messages for minutes if at all and personally I think that is a VERY bad thing for the game. I have checked and had a question from a newcomer that I have ignored for an hour simply because I assumed it was yet another ticket. The ONLY time I check my messages right away is when one comes and I'm not actually racing =/

So how would you feel as a newcomer? You message the guy at the top of the list and he completely ignores your question? Are you going to want to stick around a game where that happens all the time?

cheaper price for credits.....Smile

Minor changes.

1. Remove the dumbass red line on dyno... or make it lighter, hate the fact how it obscures the blue line. I personally restart the dyno to get rid of it.

2. Lose the ticket PM's

3. Make Crew Car tuning separate from regular car tuning. It's obviously way better than it was back in the day but it's still annoying. Clicking crew car purchase every time, having to be in a car with no upgrades... there are lots of reasons to do this.

4. Make Crew cars so they can be tuned up. The value of the car doesn't really affect the crew battles and if that's what the issue is just make the crew car tune up cost $10 mill. I honestly can't think of one single reason to make it so you have to rebuild the crew car all the time.

5. Let Crew co leader access the crew car.

love the ideas,

expect make the crew car tune up relative to the cost of the car, some crews couldnt afford a 10 million doller can let alone 10 mill to tune it up
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:love the ideas,

expect make the crew car tune up relative to the cost of the car, some crews couldnt afford a 10 million doller can let alone 10 mill to tune it up

Good point, I was only thinking of the top running crews, our car costs more than that to build I think, or damn close to it anyways.

calder12 Wrote:Good point, I was only thinking of the top running crews, our car costs more than that to build I think, or damn close to it anyways.
Itl cost the same as ur R5 mact out. like 58 mil or sumthing
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ideas to make things more fun and competitive teet 4 2,150 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  This would make some good competiton rhs 26 5,451 12-12-2005, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Grossnwill

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon