Facebook      

Poll: How you gain EXP
Revert To networth Gap and level Gap
Keep it how it is currently
Other (please comment)
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exp

i know what your sayin but its all been said before and nothing is done and i wasnt clear on what i was sayin ...if a new player comes and sees that he cant win he wont bother to spread word of mouth or even buy a membership ...300 new membies is more than a few that spend 100 and i think your idea would help dramatically.
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

calder12 Wrote:Yeah but I think the thing is a bonus does promote spending. However the way it's been the last two sessions won't stay that way.

That is why I suggested the scaling of the bonus, make it so people have something to work for, but make it so it isn't just one crew. With a scaled bonus for the top 3 crews everyone is still in the hunt. If you're fourth you are still close enough in exp/race to catch 3rd, then you become close enough to catch 2nd, etc.

The way it is now it's just a cakewalk for first usually. tbh even this session the only reason FF is still in this at all is the massive amount of credits Filthy has purchased to keep CBR up.

That isn't a slight, just a fact. We held the bonus long enough to be miles ahead in crew level, if it were the way I said then that never would have happened.

LOL rick,
I didnt buy eni creds at the start, I had a 2nd place winnings and IDE creds,Smile

UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:LOL rick,
I didnt buy eni creds at the start, I had a 2nd place winnings and IDE creds,Smile

Didn't say anything about the start, I was well aware we both started with nearly the same amount of creds =P

I'm also well aware that we were both through them relatively quickly.

calder12 Wrote:While I fully understand where you're coming from the end of the discussion is this is a business. It needs to generate income to continue to be there for everyone, including broke bastards such as yourself, to play lol.

There needs to be a happy medium and I still believe my idea is it. It bases on crew status NOT your position on the NW leader board. CJ's crew I am sure has spent some, but not nearly as much as the top 2 crews have. If it were based on Crew position and scaled as I have suggested even the free players would have a better opportunity to compete since the gap would be far less than it is now.

What I want to know is if this is a business and has prizes how come they don't deliver/faster? I don't know too much about how they operate with prizes but does it really take up to 6 months to send? One more week for me and it'll be 6 months for me already. Already sent Ray an email but no response. I'm not playing until I get my prize but I think noone is gonna give a damn. They'll probably tell me if I don't want to play then leave and I won't get my prize. As of right now I'll just take the cash I spent at the end to win which was $90 instead of the $400 cash prize or w/e amount it went down to.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

calder12 Wrote:Didn't say anything about the start, I was well aware we both started with nearly the same amount of creds =P

I'm also well aware that we were both through them relatively quickly.

My credits went down Very fast:eek:. Trying to get my Networth higher than yours, That was a interesting Round

Especially getting my networth over 400 bill, Big Grin And then Shadow and Shane & LX owning me.... 33Bill HITongue

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon