Facebook      

Poll: How you gain EXP
Revert To networth Gap and level Gap
Keep it how it is currently
Other (please comment)
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exp

calder12 Wrote:1.9 million divided by 100....

19k races to get to 58? ... no thanks.

why is level 58 so important? just race 7k like it used to be and what ever level that gets you so be it
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:why is level 58 so important? just race 7k like it used to be and what ever level that gets you so be it

IDE, as competion raises so does th level required to be on top
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

bah i say make it like the old days where 35 was the cap, and the BEST tuner actually won.

not this i hit it first shit.

or even make it 55 cap. where the tuners are the same level, not spend to get that extra level and win. thats not really what i call tuning.

but who am i to talk... im a thief. i just want your car when your done tuning it so i dont have to Tongue k thnx bai
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:bah i say make it like the old days where 35 was the cap, and the BEST tuner actually won.

not this i hit it first shit.

or even make it 55 cap. where the tuners are the same level, not spend to get that extra level and win. thats not really what i call tuning.

but who am i to talk... im a thief. i just want your car when your done tuning it so i dont have to Tongue k thnx bai

Unfortunately it's rarely even about tuning anymore, it's who gets there first. There is a cap on the times and if you get enough attempts at it the first person to hit that cap wins.

It was even like that back in the day. The game is going to do what it can to maximize players as well as money coming into the game.
[Image: 30.png]

calder12 Wrote:1.9 million divided by 100....

19k races to get to 58? ... no thanks.
Well he could adjust the levels or give more exp. The point I was trying to make is to just give equal amounts of exp to everyone.

Daggermouth Wrote:Well he could adjust the levels or give more exp. The point I was trying to make is to just give equal amounts of exp to everyone.

Yeah but I think the thing is a bonus does promote spending. However the way it's been the last two sessions won't stay that way.

That is why I suggested the scaling of the bonus, make it so people have something to work for, but make it so it isn't just one crew. With a scaled bonus for the top 3 crews everyone is still in the hunt. If you're fourth you are still close enough in exp/race to catch 3rd, then you become close enough to catch 2nd, etc.

The way it is now it's just a cakewalk for first usually. tbh even this session the only reason FF is still in this at all is the massive amount of credits Filthy has purchased to keep CBR up.

That isn't a slight, just a fact. We held the bonus long enough to be miles ahead in crew level, if it were the way I said then that never would have happened.

calder12 Wrote:Yeah but I think the thing is a bonus does promote spending. However the way it's been the last two sessions won't stay that way.

That is why I suggested the scaling of the bonus, make it so people have something to work for, but make it so it isn't just one crew. With a scaled bonus for the top 3 crews everyone is still in the hunt. If you're fourth you are still close enough in exp/race to catch 3rd, then you become close enough to catch 2nd, etc.

The way it is now it's just a cakewalk for first usually. tbh even this session the only reason FF is still in this at all is the massive amount of credits Filthy has purchased to keep CBR up.

That isn't a slight, just a fact. We held the bonus long enough to be miles ahead in crew level, if it were the way I said then that never would have happened.

Yeah either way would make me want to actually compete again. This is the only thing wrong with the game. At least from my viewpoint.

at least with the nw gap the poor broke bastards such as myself could still fight their way up to a close 2nd as far as crews were concerned but now we have no chance at anything except 1-20 IDE so why should we even race ?? and its supposed to be a family game environment you have a person under 18 that plays their ass off and if mom and dad wont give up the credit card they quit b/c they have no chance..if your gonna fix it do it right and make it fair for everyone not just the spenders.

but who cares i steal !
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

90teg2 Wrote:at least with the nw gap the poor broke bastards such as myself could still fight their way up to a close 2nd as far as crews were concerned but now we have no chance at anything except 1-20 IDE so why should we even race ?? and its supposed to be a family game environment you have a person under 18 that plays their ass off and if mom and dad wont give up the credit card they quit b/c they have no chance..if your gonna fix it do it right and make it fair for everyone not just the spenders.

but who cares i steal !

While I fully understand where you're coming from the end of the discussion is this is a business. It needs to generate income to continue to be there for everyone, including broke bastards such as yourself, to play lol.

There needs to be a happy medium and I still believe my idea is it. It bases on crew status NOT your position on the NW leader board. CJ's crew I am sure has spent some, but not nearly as much as the top 2 crews have. If it were based on Crew position and scaled as I have suggested even the free players would have a better opportunity to compete since the gap would be far less than it is now.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon