Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woot

I only had like.. 5k attempts >.>

SUK IT!
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Okay wtf, I thought the achievements thing was first there not first to claim? Did I just screw myself out of 16k creds? =/

lol yea you have to claim it

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/achievements.php
*insert signature here*

meh, that should be explained then, the whole thing is misleading. Not gonna bitch about it but it isn't exactly fair that it says "First 20 Home Invasions"....

Personally roles reversed I woulda messaged Jeremy but shit happens, not like I really had a chance to win HI anyways.

calder12 Wrote:meh, that should be explained then, the whole thing is misleading. Not gonna bitch about it but it isn't exactly fair that it says "First 20 Home Invasions"....

Personally roles reversed I woulda messaged Jeremy but shit happens, not like I really had a chance to win HI anyways.

Good luck. Having to "claim" them is pretty much common knowledge....Why else would it have a link that says claim?

I can finish top ten HIs every round, last round top three, all without spamming 10/0 even once, nor spending, And all without challenging 1 single person to a race.

The funny part about this game is, if so called "enemies" worked together, EVERYONE could eventually get EVERY medal without spending a dime. Hahahahaha, all for the sake of competition though I suppose.......NOT! If people planned it out, you wouldnt have to spend to compete.

This is why a regular game needs to be brought back. The way this single game is set up, it DOES NOT promote spending. It promotes people to play once, see that its controlled by money, then quit.

If you never give people a chance to get intersted, when are new people ever going to spend money on this game? As it is, the same losers spend butt loads over and over again, but rarely does a legit "new" player come here and spend.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

^^ well guy let me know if you ever try to run for top HI so then I can make sure you don't get it thanks, don't like your attitude tbh

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Good luck. Having to "claim" them is pretty much common knowledge....Why else would it have a link that says claim?

Well I guess you're back to the stupid posts huh? do you ever even think about the shit that spews out of your mouth or off the end of your finger tips?

First of all Common Knowledge isn't anything newcomers to the game, nor newcomers to certain aspects of the game have... nuff said on that.

Now, the stats page says "First 30 Home Invasions" see anything there that says first there that goes to their home pages, clicks view beside their hits, then clicks claim? I don't

And besides that, claim would assume you can CLAIM them when you choose... it does not in anyway assume claim them now or lose them.

Now do everyone a favour go back to your corner, put your dunce cap on and stfu, because honestly I rarely see anyone here that agrees with what you have to say.

And no, that isn't a clue that you're smarter than everyone else, it should be a hint that you're really not as bright as you seem to think you are.

rofl :x
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

hahahahaha shot Rick Big Grin

come on girls back on topic
mecca :postwhore:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wOOt sLeEpWaLkEr 8 2,147 05-27-2007, 01:45 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Congrats Zura ( Win,Top HI,Boost,I.D.E ) Woot BlackWidow™ 58 10,126 01-07-2006, 02:52 PM
Last Post: monteman

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon