Woot

The topic is W00t

I belive calders wooting

so let the wooting continue
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Mod gives approval...

As your were Rick

As to sharp, I DONT spend so dont plan on beating me for top HI. Anyways, didnt you win ONE TIME?...... BY A TIE?!?!?! Tell you what, why dont you beat me this round? Or how about the last three sessions, or every other session you didnt spend and I "out-HId" you. Lame.

As to calder, NOOB! Go cry somewhere else about your problems. You fucked up, now grow up and deal with it. Next time dont waste your money faggot!

Seriously, you and panda need to go play Rose you little butt fu kers. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No one agrees with me because they dont read what I write, plus its usually the same 4-5 people doing the disagreeing. Next time you try and be a hotshot and take first to 30 HIs, try to learn wtf you are doing. Itll save you from looking more dumb than you already do.

Anyways, its hilarious that you bitch and moan about getting HId, then make your own try at it and FAIL!!!! Plus you SPENT! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe if you didnt spend so much, it wouldnt hurt so bad when you get HId, or fail at any other aspect. I dont spend a dime, and Im NEVER DISAPOINTED!
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:As to sharp, I DONT spend so dont plan on beating me for top HI. Anyways, didnt you win ONE TIME?...... BY A TIE?!?!?! Tell you what, why dont you beat me this round? Or how about the last three sessions, or every other session you didnt spend and I "out-HId" you. Lame.

As to calder, NOOB! Go cry somewhere else about your problems. You fucked up, now grow up and deal with it. Next time dont waste your money faggot!

Seriously, you and panda need to go play Rose you little butt fuckers. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No one agrees with me because they dont read what I write, plus 3/4's are mentally retarded, such as yourself. So next time you try and be a hotshot and take first to 30 HIs, try to learn wtf you are doing. Itll save you from looking more dumb than you already do.

Anyways, its hilarious that you bitch and moan about getting HId, then make your own try at it and FAIL!!!! Plus you SPENT! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe if you didnt spend so much, it wouldnt hurt so bad when you get HId, or fail at any other aspect. I dont spend a dime, and Im NEVER DISAPOINTED!

Now you've done it... way to much, even for me to read:naughty:
Noob, what Noob...

hahahaha dont worry rick im not going for it, i just like seeing my name in the achievements, and i honestly thought you were just waiting on claiming, because i was only at 16 HI and you were at 33.

good luck!
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

He_Hate_Me Wrote:As to sharp, I DONT spend so dont plan on beating me for top HI. Anyways, didnt you win ONE TIME?...... BY A TIE?!?!?! Tell you what, why dont you beat me this round? Or how about the last three sessions, or every other session you didnt spend and I "out-HId" you. Lame.

Seriously, you and panda need to go play Rose you little butt fu kers. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No one agrees with me because they dont read what I write, plus its usually the same 4-5 people doing the disagreeing. Next time you try and be a hotshot and take first to 30 HIs, try to learn wtf you are doing. Itll save you from looking more dumb than you already do.

Rick didn't spend a cent this round you fukn idiot.

He had prize credits from last round, get over yourself.

This is rick's first time EVER home invading, of course he can't be a pro at it..

*edit*

unbanned, this is your final warning :]
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

lol yeah you're right about my top HI but I have been hitting in this game for like 8 years just could never be fucked actually going for top HI, i could out hit you with half the credits you use you stupid fukwit man what a fucking moron

I disagree with what you said and i read it...U callin Rick a Noob just shows you are a noob yourself. He was around before I was and i'm damn sure not a noob. so next time you try actin like a hotshot make sure your not makin yourself look like the ass.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:I disagree with what you said and i read it...U callin Rick a Noob just shows you are a noob yourself. He was around before I was and i'm damn sure not a noob. so next time you try actin like a hotshot make sure your not makin yourself look like the ass.

**Correction**

My friends and all played in the beta days. Im not saying Im better than anyone, because skill isnt what determines the winner in this game.

If anyone read my orignal post, it simply said I thought claiming prizes was common knowledge.

CERTAINLY, someone of CALDER'S magnitude would know something like this, RIGHT? I havent played in years, nor ever claimed a prize, and even I knew the 16k credit prizes needed to be claimed.

Calder Sucks

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:Rick didn't spend a cent this round you fukn idiot.

He had prize credits from last round, get over yourself.

This is rick's first time EVER home invading, of course he can't be a pro at it..

*edit*

unbanned, this is your final warning :]

Love you ; )

I wasnt ever talking shit, people just assume the worst because I dont sugar coat everything I say to make people like me. Contrary to popular belief I rarely start these bitch fests, people just dont like something I say and want to start a :catfight:

Calder Sucks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wOOt sLeEpWaLkEr 8 2,147 05-27-2007, 01:45 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Congrats Zura ( Win,Top HI,Boost,I.D.E ) Woot BlackWidow™ 58 10,126 01-07-2006, 02:52 PM
Last Post: monteman

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon