Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help newbs

modogg85 Wrote:I never really understood the reason why w/l ratio played such a big role in the game...maybe go with the idea that was mentioned earlier...You can not be raced offline until you reach level 5...NW does not matter...and if you want to be raced offline and are under level 5 you have to have quick match enabled....

The biggest difference that i have seen and what made it hard for me when coming back was the new EXP system. NO TRUE online races. and the EXP is slow...I mean seriously SLOW....I race someone and only get 19 points...That should be changed...

If they take offline racing out without quick match leveling would be a nightmare.

The thing with the crap experience for losing that I never understood was why? I mean you're doing a race, learning your car, learning timing... why do you "learn" less for losing? That aspect of all CI games always bothered me. Okay I guess there should be an incentive to level, get better parts etc. But the differential between winning and losing shouldn't be more than 30% at most.

A few sessions ago someone told me that the race I earned 300+ for they got 21... that is just plain wrong. It's frustrating for the newer players as has been mentioned and unfair to those that don't have tons of hours to race.

I honestly believe that if new players were seeing an actual benefit to getting spammed by the higher levels the losses wouldn't be nearly as deflating.

fully agree Rick, i think a exp system could work something like this:

at levels 1 -10 you get 90% of the winners exp for a loss
11 -15 - 85%
16 - 20 80%
21 - 25 75%
25 - 30 70%
31+ 60%

this way it is not so hard to start but as you learn the game and gain levels the reward for losing should go down, otherwise you'd have people quickmatching till the last day and still get level 55 or something lol

there should be a button where if u are online in a car, u can click a button stating whether u are race ready or not...jus like crew car...basically if u r race ready, then people can race u and u can race people...if u r not race ready then no one can race u and u cant challenge anyone...this is a good way so that people can tune their cars and not worried about getting spammed and all of that...but if u log off with a car, then anyone can race u no matter what status u r...thats jus my input...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:there should be a button where if u are online in a car, u can click a button stating whether u are race ready or not...jus like crew car...basically if u r race ready, then people can race u and u can race people...if u r not race ready then no one can race u and u cant challenge anyone...this is a good way so that people can tune their cars and not worried about getting spammed and all of that...but if u log off with a car, then anyone can race u no matter what status u r...thats jus my input...

Now that's a good idea. Whenever I start people spam me to hell. I need time to TUNE. I'm a noob.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

that still won't stop people spamming new people

I think spamming will only stop if the xp gets changed. u need over 10k wins to get to lvl 50's without the 2x xp. if you cant spam then how are you gona make it high levels?? 30 lvls cAP? Rofl
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon