Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rev3 Game Ideas, BETA TESTERS ONLY!

Victorious Wrote:I disagree - people starting out will not enjoy just losing over and over again.

Ok... if you are challenged by someone LOWER in the NW than you, then it will automatically accept unless it's for pinks or money.

admin Wrote:Ok... if you are challenged by someone LOWER in the NW than you, then it will automatically accept unless it's for pinks or money.

The person with higher level could just drop NW and just keep sending races. And because of the bragging rights I would just keep myself at low NW and only work to level up or upgrade.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

good idea in theory but it will not work good just keep it as accept / decline. there are many ways to use something like this .
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

yea i dont like that idea at all the whole point in bringing back accept decline racing is so u can choose who races u and who doesnt. the way you are talkin u dont have that choice again so its no diffrent then the spamming.even with the nw thing its still not cool because people running fast are gonna drop for braggings rights. i say leave the game the way it is and let the bitchers keep bitching eventually they will leave or stfu. the people who are actually playing beta like it and everyone had a choice to play and they chose not to so thats their problem.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

While, I think first the braggin rights need to be done differently. As already posted people only get more NW to level up and tune cars. Being in 1st place has no advantage except the final standings. I also did not like how the braggin rights were taken away from offline races also.
[Image: 30.png]

modogg85 Wrote:While, I think first the braggin rights need to be done differently. As already posted people only get more NW to level up and tune cars. Being in 1st place has no advantage except the final standings. I also did not like how the braggin rights were taken away from offline races also.

i agree completely we need to have a reason to stay up top.
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

90teg2 Wrote:i agree completely we need to have a reason to stay up top.

Yeap defintly. braggin rights should work like rad used to. except if you decline a race make it harsher like lose ten bragging rights.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

How about 10 consecutive wins awards 1 bragging point. But if you decline 5 races then you lose a bragging point. This will deter people from only declining and only sending races. I think this would be a better option than NW.

The amount of wins can be adjustable. 10 was a random number I just chose.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

all good ideas. but how about we try to fit in 2 more 5 day rounds for the beta before the rev 2 round is over. that way whenever this round is over we can make the transition from rev 2 to rev 3.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

The concept of introducing the Bragging Rights is to try to get people to keep their cars in top tune condition rather than detuning and giving losses over and over. And at the same time, lower players will want to race the higher up guys to gain Bragging Rights on the off chance that they win.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Ideas Reebar 0 1,198 11-29-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Reebar
  New game idea! A game for the players, designed BY the players! Admin 19 8,846 09-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  Few Ideas Reebar 6 3,141 05-29-2015, 10:18 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  My ideas from a theif ILUV2EXLR8 6 3,215 03-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  game schedule cjw21 3 2,386 08-25-2014, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Ideas to make things more fun and competitive teet 4 2,150 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Ideas you want to be implemented. Tokkiez 77 28,998 03-11-2013, 05:42 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Kao - Please read - Game ideas R_Y_A_N 21 6,402 02-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: MatBond
  Game - Forums Cres or Ray fast_fried 10 4,006 07-23-2012, 01:50 PM
Last Post: fast_fried
  Gold/Regular Game v2pointOH 3 2,076 01-27-2012, 06:24 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon