Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rev3 Game Ideas, BETA TESTERS ONLY!

admin Wrote:The concept of introducing the Bragging Rights is to try to get people to keep their cars in top tune condition rather than detuning and giving losses over and over.

In that sense i think that would have worked well in the rev 2 crew battle design. as far as racing goes in rev 3 if you sign offline with a fully tuned car and people race you your tires will be below 75% and then your car runs a lot slower. after that enough people with lower nw will beat you and you will in turn lose all your braggin rights.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

admin Wrote:The concept of introducing the Bragging Rights is to try to get people to keep their cars in top tune condition rather than detuning and giving losses over and over. And at the same time, lower players will want to race the higher up guys to gain Bragging Rights on the off chance that they win.

The problem is that you lose braggin points offline. What happened in this beta was trend jumped way ahead. Then realized he would get no braggin rights, which ment he got no crew models. So then he dropped his NW down to 2 million and spammed people and worked to gain levels. I agree that this is a good idea, but needs to be tweeked so that people do not jump up, get EXP, then drop down to exploit it. Also make it to where people can see it. Its like the RAD. Nobody else could see the RAD except for yourself.
[Image: 30.png]

as of right now

[7 days 20:59:54.868 minutes remaining]

so i suggest we try to get another 7 day beta up and running in about 20 hours. 7 days is a little longer than the last beta so it will give others some time to test out a few more things, plus if we adjust the credit interval it will make it a little easier.

we need a 14 day test so we can go all out and try the game .the way it is atm we just get in to it good and its over. you cant test it unless we can actually play . and since noone else wants to say it i will . everyone i talk to agrees that we should all have membies and maybe some credits to use to make it a bit easier to get around since noone will play other than the 5-7 people we have it would help . its not like we are playin for a prize we are helping out so it wouldnt hurt to give more than one person an added advantage its not like we are playin to win we are testing if we have to wait on creds or somone to come online to race we arent doin anything usefull and there is no point.each session so far youve had one person with a gang of creds what good does that do i didnt see either one of them in here posting bugs with all those creds all they did was boost and hi witch is ok for one round to see if there is a bug but every session the same thing over and over is useless its just giving one person a way to keep the actual players from playin . just my 2 cents
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

I would have to agree with almost all of that...well put.

would make it easier
[Image: 30.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Ideas Reebar 0 1,198 11-29-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Reebar
  New game idea! A game for the players, designed BY the players! Admin 19 8,846 09-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  Few Ideas Reebar 6 3,141 05-29-2015, 10:18 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  My ideas from a theif ILUV2EXLR8 6 3,215 03-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  game schedule cjw21 3 2,386 08-25-2014, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Ideas to make things more fun and competitive teet 4 2,150 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Ideas you want to be implemented. Tokkiez 77 28,998 03-11-2013, 05:42 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Kao - Please read - Game ideas R_Y_A_N 21 6,402 02-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: MatBond
  Game - Forums Cres or Ray fast_fried 10 4,006 07-23-2012, 01:50 PM
Last Post: fast_fried
  Gold/Regular Game v2pointOH 3 2,076 01-27-2012, 06:24 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon