Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qm Settings

IF! its not to much hassle/lag, could the qm system be changed to search for races every 45 seconds,

at the moment i belive (could be wrong) that it only pairs people every minuet. only giving QM 2 attempts per race set. if it is changed to 45 seconds it would give Qm 3 attempts to pair people are races every race set..

Just a thaught.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Yes i agree with you vaughn.

Becasue sometimes you sit there for 15 mins and dont even get 1 QM race when theres a number of people online, with QM on.

good ideaBig Grin

You or the person challenging you has to be online for it to race. and i thnk that if they dont log in for 2hrs or so thn they dnt get paird up. same as me i got none for 2hrs last nite. Mike loged in and i got paired with him within the minute.
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

am i missing the point of QM then?
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

I agree Big Grin QM sucks atm
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

evo's got the point..if someone within 4x ur range or w/e doesnt login for 2 hours 30mins..you don't get paired with them..1 reason could be they are out of credits also before the 2hour30 mark..but yer...
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Yeah, QM is really bad and it always has been from what ive seen. You have to be online to get races through qm. But if you try to leave it on it will log you out automatically because of the image verification.

The point of QM was to find races while you were offline, so you dont have to be on 24/7 in order to be a decent contender. But QM is not doing what it was intended to do because of this. Can't you fix it so it actually works when you are offline?

crazyfrog555 Wrote:evo's got the point..if someone within 4x ur range or w/e doesnt login for 2 hours 30mins..you don't get paired with them..1 reason could be they are out of credits also before the 2hour30 mark..but yer...

with the timing of qm you could get a race every 3 min and never run out of credits. So thats not the issue

my qm works fine at the nw i am at..im getting all losses but i dont care cuz i aint racing..but im getting the races till my 1k creds are used up and i have to logon again for my 1k creds to take effect..
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

dnb_Fueld Wrote:IF! its not to much hassle/lag, could the qm system be changed to search for races every 45 seconds,

at the moment i belive (could be wrong) that it only pairs people every minuet. only giving QM 2 attempts per race set. if it is changed to 45 seconds it would give Qm 3 attempts to pair people are races every race set..

Just a thaught.

BUMP
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  e-mail settings crzyrio 2 1,656 03-06-2016, 04:34 AM
Last Post: GeorgePi
  AP settings modogg85 1 1,025 11-14-2007, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Lil-Luceifer

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon