Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea's to improve the game

Iv been playing mc for a while now and it really sucks right now haha its kinda easy if you put the effort in it and such but things need to be done. From my point of veiw i think racing should be done like done over. Changes to racing could include making offline racing gain cms but just not alot, make it so you cant challenge the same guy over and over. That will take multi right out the game if you cant racing someone over and over but maybe make like a 3 minite restricting on offline racing. Cars should also be changed alot like the old times where there was like 10 car every round everyone used. Also a idea for quick match should be maybe when using it you onl racing people in your level range (amuatur, novice, ect). That will make qp a little more fun knowing you wont loose 90% of the races you gain. Just throw some ideas together and im sure with everyone helping out you can make mc to what it was again..
mecca :postwhore:

Take out online races and maybe add a system liek the streetheist system is was good and easy for noob to get xp or maybe put a limit first couple levels you can do ti then you have to race online

also take out where it tells you how fast they are its not fun clicking a button knowing you will win this race id rather be wurried to race this guy or not then nkowing ill win

like come on this game used to be amazing with like 4 crews going for top, forums always used to be pumping the game was so much better now if it has to come to this ill start to put money towards prizes for new people even tho i dont spend nothing on myself ill spend the 5 bucks to give these new players some free shit just post your ideas new or old everyone input is welcome

I like that you are trying to improve on mc but I don't think you play mc enough to honestly know how to fix it....how it currently is set up isn't it's biggest flaw, yes indeed it does have some flaws....I would suggest that if the ownership was as good as it use to be then more people would play but since the ownership has taken a turn for the worst, so has the game or should I say games.

Get Ray to do his part and take care of business and people would play all his games again.
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

HOMIEPA Wrote:I like that you are trying to improve on mc but I don't think you play mc enough to honestly know how to fix it....how it currently is set up isn't it's biggest flaw, yes indeed it does have some flaws....I would suggest that if the ownership was as good as it use to be then more people would play but since the ownership has taken a turn for the worst, so has the game or should I say games.

Get Ray to do his part and take care of business and people would play all his games again.

very much agreed Preston, and the game would be 10x better if you can actually get medals and awards on time and not 4 years later, but I cant even get old acct back from back when, cause someone is taking the benefits with no actions.:mad:
:topic:-=DangerousPlayaz=-:beatoff:

Here Is An Idea To Improve The Game....... Start The Game!!!!
WICKED CLOWNS NEVER DIE!!!!!

yeah i do not play alot now but in the time frame that i stopped playing and then started mc went downhill alot also alot of changed could be done from just watching people for one

last round i watched alot of people log in then start racing some noob that logged in at the same time..yeah multi were alround recently in mc but it was more funner then so if your telling me multi are alright and the game needs no change then fine

dont complain if you dont get prizes or what ever because ray thinks your cheating

you also noticed ever since you guys started to cheat more ray gave didnt give 2 f**ks about the game

no need for this bagging of everyone guys ....take it to the flames if you wanna be asses to eachother. now keep it on "Idea's to improve the game"
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:no need for this bagging of everyone guys ....take it to the flames if you wanna be asses to eachother. now keep it on "Idea's to improve the game"

Yea well the game needs improvements *hint* a updated version of the game is comming out and read all posts f**kin tard btw i agree with you Black_Metal
:topic:-=DangerousPlayaz=-:beatoff:

stop swearing tards ... or ill just get rid of the whole thread.

and if you are all going to hate on eachother, do it in flames, not here ... HINTS the reason flames was brght back ..to keep potty mouths outa the normal forums.
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my idea karllim14 3 2,482 09-16-2015, 08:10 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  New game idea! A game for the players, designed BY the players! Admin 19 8,846 09-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  idea's mecca_boy 57 26,285 08-15-2015, 03:55 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  game schedule cjw21 3 2,386 08-25-2014, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Kao - Please read - Game ideas R_Y_A_N 21 6,402 02-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: MatBond
  Game - Forums Cres or Ray fast_fried 10 4,006 07-23-2012, 01:50 PM
Last Post: fast_fried
  Gold/Regular Game v2pointOH 3 2,076 01-27-2012, 06:24 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  A few ideas for this new game Tokkiez 10 4,465 07-16-2011, 09:15 PM