Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts so far on v3.2

Ok, so 3.2 has been running for a while now. Here's my thought's:

1) I'm considering making racing run every X minutes again. You don't have to accept/decline, but races will be run on a schedule instead of spam racing.

2) Racing the same person over and over again will yield less and less experience. This is to promote racing and beating a whole bunch of different players, which would truly show how good you are.

3) Most races won/lost will be based on the number of DIFFERENT players won/lost instead of the overall races, so spam racing won't count towards the total.

Your thoughts?

1. no,keep it that you can spam the same person but correspond with 2 so that if you have to end up spamming other people anyway.

2. corresponds with 1 and the higher you level the less exp you get from the person anyway but would be ok to make people race a mixture of people.

3. i like the sound of it but there arent really a tonne of players to get a lot of wins but it could work..
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

How does the achievement thing work?

I was looking at it before but i gave up deciphering it.
winter's own

I like the sound of that! Smile
and I have just realised that my idea with the Red Thumb was implemented into the new game, im so happy! Big Grin
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

I'm not sure we have that many people who actually race though Cres. Like ACTUAL players who race, instead of people who just sit in a car and let us win from them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just some thoughts MC_Alumni 10 2,094 01-13-2009, 08:38 AM
Last Post: He_Hate_Me
  thoughts on a bigger crew idea than only 6? msimon522 28 5,506 04-07-2007, 02:57 AM
Last Post: modogg85

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon