Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting/Ending Time

crazyfrog555 Wrote:lol,it would be 7am china time....and do you know any1 that PLAYS hard from China,the reason this change would be good is because it benefits all the countries where the hard racers who need to start and finish a round are from:

USA
Canada
New Zealand
Australia
UK and rest of Europe
Hawaii

Thats about it of the main places so yeah...

no i can not ... can you name more then 20 people that play hard nate ?

didnt think so
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Benton08 Wrote:How could that possibly be true?
Im surprised Wales has schools, its all farms lol! Tongue

im surpzd you and nate havnt come outta the closet got marryd and had kids ... but hey

Black__Metal Wrote:im surpzd you and nate havnt come outta the closet got marryd and had kids ... but hey

hey he keeps comin onto me!! Sad
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Benton08 Wrote:hey he keeps comin onto me!! Sad

LIES! cya tonight yeah? xxxxx
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Black__Metal Wrote:no i can not ... can you name more then 20 people that play hard nate ?

didnt think so

No i cannot either,but what im trying to say is that there is alot more people joining up to the game from Europe and UK in particular..top 10 reg's on game stats and from what Cres has said..But making the starting/ending times a bit fairer for everyone that plays rather than biased to just the USA side.Yeah the start time was fine,but now its not because theyre arent as many hard US n that racers,but more from other places now..just my last input,up to Cres now.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:No i cannot either,but what im trying to say is that there is alot more people joining up to the game from Europe and UK in particular..top 10 reg's on game stats and from what Cres has said..But making the starting/ending times a bit fairer for everyone that plays rather than biased to just the USA side.Yeah the start time was fine,but now its not because theyre arent as many hard US n that racers,but more from other places now..just my last input,up to Cres now.

even still, there isnt enough players actualy playing for any change to matter ... we should be focusing on trying to get the population that play up again ... not what start finish times are best.

but even threads with ALOT of good ideas in it are never looked into or implmented.

Black__Metal Wrote:but even threads with ALOT of good ideas in it are never looked into or implmented.

Wanna bet?

admin Wrote:Wanna bet?

indeed, i just spent last 30mins looking for a thread made god know when,that had some insain ideas and people wer willing to help out here and there to get people to join and play. all we needed was a admin to pop in and take some action ...it sat there for months..then was forgotn about. people had offered there expertise in advertising to help CI get better results etc.

but this is probly the wrong place to get into this lol. ill look for that thread again when ihave anther free bit at work

Black__Metal Wrote:indeed, i just spent last 30mins looking for a thread made god know when,that had some insain ideas and people wer willing to help out here and there to get people to join and play. all we needed was a admin to pop in and take some action ...it sat there for months..then was forgotn about. people had offered there expertise in advertising to help CI get better results etc.

but this is probly the wrong place to get into this lol. ill look for that thread again when ihave anther free bit at work

what you mean people offering to advertise the game for free?

I think all the players that still play should get together, and we should brainstorm on how we can all help promote the game.
Coz I must say although it probs isnt as good as back at the start (from what I heard about the start), its still really good, and I like it.

I donno, Im just trying to think of stuff, coz I would love to play this game when its packed and 5x as competative! Tongue
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Benton08 Wrote:what you mean people offering to advertise the game for free?

I think all the players that still play should get together, and we should brainstorm on how we can all help promote the game.
Coz I must say although it probs isnt as good as back at the start (from what I heard about the start), its still really good, and I like it.

I donno, Im just trying to think of stuff, coz I would love to play this game when its packed and 5x as competative! Tongue

Whatever you guys have in mind, share it with us here... We're trying everything we can as well. But maybe a collective effort is the way to go?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All time achievement list Tokkiez 0 1,109 07-18-2011, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Who Online ?? TIME TO VOTE Black__Metal 6 2,079 06-27-2010, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  r/t time wins race? brain_racer 4 1,583 02-11-2008, 05:43 PM
Last Post: brain_racer
  1 time..1 chance..1 hour WiReD__ 6 2,235 03-19-2006, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Hubert-Cumberdale
  Reaction time improvers kart94racer 1 1,383 06-21-2005, 10:28 AM
Last Post: 5litremustang