Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting/Ending Time

admin Wrote:Whatever you guys have in mind, share it with us here... We're trying everything we can as well. But maybe a collective effort is the way to go?

Yeah we all needa get together like on msn or something lol.
Im so bummed that I missed mc back in the day that everyone said was the best times, as it was so populated and competative, I would try hard to help get it back to that status.
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Have all of you guys joined the Facebook fan page? If not, please do so. Then click the "Recommend" link and recommend it to all your friends Wink

Then ask them to do the same Smile

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midnite-Ch...393?ref=ts

admin Wrote:Have all of you guys joined the Facebook fan page? If not, please do so. Then click the "Recommend" link and recommend it to all your friends Wink

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midnite-Ch...393?ref=ts

Its a start, I will get on it atm.

Im hardly on Facebook, Midnite Challenge is my only Page lol.
I joined the club and shared it with my friends, then posted with the link, done deal. Wink
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

I know Cres listens,its Ray that doesnt (chances are he reads this thread in the end or something hahaha) Cres can u change the permissions so that we can create discussions on the MC FB group page,Post idea's up there or something then.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:I know Cres listens,its Ray that doesnt (chances are he reads this thread in the end or something hahaha) Cres can u change the permissions so that we can create discussions on the MC FB group page,Post idea's up there or something then.

Anyone can post discussions.

oh okay,i tried last night,but i was drunk so was probly doing something wrong. hehe my bad.

Midnite Challenge Only 3 days left! CrazyFrog555 has retaken the lead with $37,256,247. Consulate is not far behind! This will be a close one!
2 hours ago · Comment ·

I have to say Cres,your Commentating is top knotch..hahaha Tongue Make sure to mention Kiro's 50,000 races lost.

crazyfrog555 Wrote:Midnite Challenge Only 3 days left! CrazyFrog555 has retaken the lead with $37,256,247. Consulate is not far behind! This will be a close one!
2 hours ago · Comment ·

I have to say Cres,your Commentating is top knotch..hahaha Tongue Make sure to mention Kiro's 50,000 races lost.

yeah i liked that lol
i had a look at the top shift car, pretty sweet.
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

vaughn will win, sorry nate.

if i can find this damn old thread its stacked of ideas ... i shall have a look soon again
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:vaughn will win, sorry nate.

if i can find this damn old thread its stacked of ideas ... i shall have a look soon again

have you tried searching for it?
right enough when i use the search thing I get outrageous amounts of garbage from it lol
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All time achievement list Tokkiez 0 1,109 07-18-2011, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Who Online ?? TIME TO VOTE Black__Metal 6 2,079 06-27-2010, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  r/t time wins race? brain_racer 4 1,583 02-11-2008, 05:43 PM
Last Post: brain_racer
  1 time..1 chance..1 hour WiReD__ 6 2,235 03-19-2006, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Hubert-Cumberdale