Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Promoting MC - Ideas

Benton08 Wrote:Theres websites that give off links to other games, like for instance theres a website that gives you all the best racing games, why dont you guys try get onto that?

Or these rating websites, were people go on that and look at the best rated games to join. So on this site, make a link were people can go and vote for the game.

Theres a Soccer game I play that does this, and they give an extremely small amount of creds to people that do it, and its very effective. You can vote once every 24 hours, so players can do it every day, earn say like 100 creds extra a day from it, and it will put MC up the ranks on these websites.

I did sign the games up to the top 100 text based games thing for Ray a while ago,i did it for SH,TS and this..Ray wouldn't help me out by putting a link on the game itself so no-one voted.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:I did sign the games up to the top 100 text based games thing for Ray a while ago,i did it for SH,TS and this..Ray wouldn't help me out by putting a link on the game itself so no-one voted.

How could he possibly expect votes when he doesnt tell his members they can do it? :confused:
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Benton08 Wrote:How could he possibly expect votes when he doesnt tell his members they can do it? :confused:

precisely why i gave up advertising for Ray,i was doing it,and he wasnt doing anything to try and help me.

crazyfrog555 Wrote:precisely why i gave up advertising for Ray,i was doing it,and he wasnt doing anything to try and help me.

Well cant we work with Cres instead? lol
He seems more enthusiastic.
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Benton08 Wrote:Well cant we work with Cres instead? lol
He seems more enthusiastic.

sluuurrrppp? jokes..and yeah,Cres has always helped me with everything ive needed,contests prizes,help..blah blah etc. etc. Tongue Stop whoring up this thread so Cres doesnt have to read loads of stuff.

crazyfrog555 Wrote:sluuurrrppp? jokes..and yeah,Cres has always helped me with everything ive needed,contests prizes,help..blah blah etc. etc. Tongue Stop whoring up this thread so Cres doesnt have to read loads of stuff.

ME?!
That must be the most hypocritical statement Ive ever heard, this is totally on topic? Im dishing out ideas, just like Cres asked at the start... Smile
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Benton08 Wrote:ME?!
That must be the most hypocritical statement Ive ever heard, this is totally on topic? Im dishing out ideas, just like Cres asked at the start... Smile

LOL,that was the best reaction on forums ive seen in a while..dont get the jokes much you scottish people.

crazyfrog555 Wrote:LOL,that was the best reaction on forums ive seen in a while..dont get the jokes much you scottish people.

Stop whoring the thread!! Tongue
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Benton08 Wrote:ok, the website i got these ideas from is:

http://www.sundayleague.com

Its in the Earn Credits section, where players that dont wanna buy more creds, do this to get FREE daily creds, and it gets SundayLeague votes on the websites.

They use Voting Sites like:

http://www.top100webgames.com
http://www.worldonlinegames.com
http://www.gamesites100.net

There is like 10 sites lol.
Register to Sunday League and check it out.

Thanks.. I took a quick look at these. Not sure how the game knows that you've voted though. Any idea?

admin Wrote:Thanks.. I took a quick look at these. Not sure how the game knows that you've voted though. Any idea?

Im sorry Im not too sure Cres.
If you didnt do it, then you click on one of the Votes, it opens a new Internet Tab/Window with the vote website, asking you to comfirm your vote for the game, after that you can close the window, and the Game refreshes, with your Credits added.
And you do that for each different website every day.

However, I dont know how it recognises that you have voted.
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Ideas Reebar 0 1,198 11-29-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Reebar
  Few Ideas Reebar 6 3,141 05-29-2015, 10:18 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  My ideas from a theif ILUV2EXLR8 6 3,215 03-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Ideas to make things more fun and competitive teet 4 2,150 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Ideas you want to be implemented. Tokkiez 77 28,998 03-11-2013, 05:42 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Kao - Please read - Game ideas R_Y_A_N 21 6,402 02-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: MatBond
  A few ideas for this new game Tokkiez 10 4,465 07-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  My ideas Rev 3.1 dnb_Fueld 6 2,501 09-30-2009, 04:19 PM
Last Post: krazyman06
  Rev3 Game Ideas, BETA TESTERS ONLY! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 85 17,403 07-26-2009, 09:29 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  Forum Ideas *AGAIN* projectjdm 5 2,006 03-26-2009, 02:19 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon