i prepose a hall of fame ...

every version should have one ...

top 10 people that have had the most

HI
Boost
race wins
Highst Nw

etc

so we can remember the late greats and some of the past Mc achevments etc..

i duno ..thoughts ?
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:i prepose a hall of fame ...

every version should have one ...

top 10 people that have had the most

HI
Boost
race wins
Highst Nw

etc

so we can remember the late greats and some of the past Mc achevments etc..

i duno ..thoughts ?

I do agree with this idea, but i dont think entrys should be based on icons, coz there was some good players but just didnt have spending power to get icons.
I think there should be one, from the game and forums
I thinkt he mods and Cres and Ray (If still alive) should get together and decide who gets from the game and forums.
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Benton08 Wrote:I thinkt he mods and Cres and Ray (If still alive) should get together and decide who gets from the game and forums.

hahahahahah..your hoping. ray dunt do shit anymore =/.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Benton08 Wrote:I do agree with this idea, but i dont think entrys should be based on icons, coz there was some good players but just didnt have spending power to get icons.
I think there should be one, from the game and forums
I thinkt he mods and Cres and Ray (If still alive) should get together and decide who gets from the game and forums.

nah your not getting what im trying to get acros ... has nothing to do with icons ....

im talking like if some1 got 100000 hits in a round which would be the highst ever that should be posted in hall of fame ... for that stat

then if some1 gets 123123619 race wins which would be the higst ever ...they should be posted in the hall of fame for that stat ...

get where im going ?

Black__Metal Wrote:nah your not getting what im trying to get acros ... has nothing to do with icons ....

im talking like if some1 got 100000 hits in a round which would be the highst ever that should be posted in hall of fame ... for that stat

then if some1 gets 123123619 race wins which would be the higst ever ...they should be posted in the hall of fame for that stat ...

get where im going ?

i do,but idk...small thing..easy to do..
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Black__Metal Wrote:nah your not getting what im trying to get acros ... has nothing to do with icons ....

get where im going ?

ohhhhh ok my bad Smile
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

get where im going ?

sounds good to me. and if people wnt to go for those hall of fame. people will work harder at itSmile

That means= more money

PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:sounds good to me. and if people wnt to go for those hall of fame. people will work harder at itSmile

That means= more money

there ya go ... my point to the tee .... adds something else for people to shoot for and spend for ...

Cres ... get her done.

Yeah this is a great idea Johnny..
CI get on it! I might actually get some recognition if they take races from 2003-now into account Wink
DA KID MERO Wrote:NIGGAS IS AUSTRALIAN B, THEY ON SOME OTHER SHIT.

MC N00B since 2003. Thanks to Romeo, Johnny Black, Unstoppable Alan, Slammed, JoeDa, Seth and recently Ang & Ron.

woooooooooooooow this thread been dead for a while bra.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon