Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Idea

Take any and everything good from the new game (havent played much so idk what that is) and bring back the 05 version of the game. Most deffinately a new layout of this game or even the old one, the new does look like an overdone facebook game, i believe if it was like this alot of the 'vets' would come back and play, might not spend like they used to but they would at least play.
stock_honda

stock_honda Wrote:Take any and everything good from the new game (havent played much so idk what that is) and bring back the 05 version of the game. Most deffinately a new layout of this game or even the old one, the new does look like an overdone facebook game, i believe if it was like this alot of the 'vets' would come back and play, might not spend like they used to but they would at least play.

has been brght up before dude ... will never happen ..
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

stock_honda Wrote:Take any and everything good from the new game (havent played much so idk what that is) and bring back the 05 version of the game. Most deffinately a new layout of this game or even the old one, the new does look like an overdone facebook game, i believe if it was like this alot of the 'vets' would come back and play, might not spend like they used to but they would at least play.

stop wanting the past all the time,the past is dead.give up and move on.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

frog - the past is more alive than this future will ever be

black - i know but people complain enough to get it to where it is now so why cant we complain enough to bring some aspects back?
stock_honda

If they brought back the version when I was actually playing I would come back and play.........who am I kidding I still wouldn't play especially with how they're managing the game right now.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

stock_honda Wrote:black - i know but people complain enough to get it to where it is now so why cant we complain enough to bring some aspects back?

not really .... Ray/Cres made the new version to run with "more user frndly" ... of corse people complaind ... was a new version ..evryone liked the old one .. people didnt like change etc ...

and would depend on what aspect you would want to come back ...

over all i think the game isnt too bad as is. but each to their own i guess

4 minute races you can accept or decline, can race for cash, pink slips, not sure about the year but something like 05 i believe
stock_honda

stock_honda Wrote:4 minute races you can accept or decline, can race for cash, pink slips, not sure about the year but something like 05 i believe

nooo dont bring that back,thats boring,means we have to play too much time on MC..5mins a day in fine.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

takes no effort now days. you see who wants what more the old way
stock_honda

stock_honda Wrote:takes no effort now days. you see who wants what more the old way

evan is right in way ... icons dont mean sh!t these days ... spend a lil race for 10mins a day... done ... got yourself a icon ...

not like when i got mosta my icons ... raced hard for a mnth ...12 hours a day racing ... had no life but hey there was like 50 people doing the same haha ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my idea karllim14 3 2,482 09-16-2015, 08:10 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  New game idea! A game for the players, designed BY the players! Admin 19 8,846 09-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  idea's mecca_boy 57 26,285 08-15-2015, 03:55 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  New Idea - Roles in Crews Benton08 17 5,245 03-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  A New Idea ! Black__Metal 6 2,850 02-03-2010, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  Idea's to improve the game mecca_boy 8 3,074 02-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  i/d/e idea hwnplaya 16 4,756 04-26-2008, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Serious I/D/E idea hwnplaya 0 1,183 04-26-2008, 12:12 AM