Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent rev3 bug thread!

Black__Metal Wrote:also ... comment bug has not been fixed

Yes it has.

admin Wrote:Yes it has.

really ?? i tryed about 30mins ago to reply using "comment back" button to Angie/tokkies comment and it would not let me
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:its a thumb like the top crew winners and leader get ... but its orange ...gets rewarded to the crew that wins top crew if that crew dosnt get disbanned ...

for some reason its stuck with c-martins crew. yet he has not lead a top crew or been in one in god knows how many years

does that help cressssss ?

The CREW that wins each round gets the orange thumbs up icon. It stays with the crew forever like any other medal an individual would get. If the crew is disbanded, then tough luck. The icon is gone too.

admin Wrote:The CREW that wins each round gets the orange thumbs up icon. It stays with the crew forever like any other medal an individual would get. If the crew is disbanded, then tough luck. The icon is gone too.

J,hes probly won in a past crew and its added to the crew?
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

admin Wrote:The CREW that wins each round gets the orange thumbs up icon. It stays with the crew forever like any other medal an individual would get. If the crew is disbanded, then tough luck. The icon is gone too.

i see ....

but he has not won a top crew .... never... as he has no blue thumb ... so therefor it is a bug ?

Black__Metal Wrote:i see ....

but he has not won a top crew .... never... as he has no blue thumb ... so therefor it is a bug ?

oh maybe so yeah..unless it was accidently added OR hes got same crew name as a past crew thats won?

crazyfrog555 Wrote:oh maybe so yeah..unless it was accidently added OR hes got same crew name as a past crew thats won?

Negative on both accounts ... must have been added for some reason ...

Black__Metal Wrote:Negative on both accounts ... must have been added for some reason ...

lolol. then i have run out of reasons..must be a misadd or infact a bug then Tongue

+ minor bug == auto logged out bug.. not major yet as it din't attack on each session, but, kinda serious if u in the car and it logged out.. u will be do0m! stuck and others will race spammed u..

xiries Wrote:+ minor bug == auto logged out bug.. not major yet as it din't attack on each session, but, kinda serious if u in the car and it logged out.. u will be do0m! stuck and others will race spammed u..

its not a bug dude.its a system failure at Corrupt Interactive.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  REV3 08/02/09 Bug Reports Big_Bang 87 16,054 08-09-2009, 11:53 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  MC Rev3 Beta Testing Bugs PANDAhumpnMONKEY 150 19,313 07-14-2009, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Big_Bang

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon