Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Membership

I have a question. Why have I been charged for this game for 2 years and haven't played once and my account has been suspended? I started an account like 8 years ago and obviously have no receipt of original purchase, I'm just automatically billed? It used to be you had to RENEW it, now it does it on it's own? Let me know how to fix this.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

with pay pal you have to renew it, if you used the other one they had a few years ago it auto took it out each month. i cant remember what the pay site was called tho Sad
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

Exactly, it SHOULDN'T keep coming out, which is what I had hoped for. Of course though nobody will answer or try to help at all, it will be passed off and ignored.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

CCBill...

If I can get a hold of Ray for you, I'll mention it to him.

Skogey it might be worth your while contacting your bank and telling them to stop those transactions. They can also give u dates to act as receipts.
DA KID MERO Wrote:NIGGAS IS AUSTRALIAN B, THEY ON SOME OTHER SHIT.

MC N00B since 2003. Thanks to Romeo, Johnny Black, Unstoppable Alan, Slammed, JoeDa, Seth and recently Ang & Ron.

you guys odvisly dont remember skodgy ... aka Jarad ...

one of the best of all time when he played ...

howz things bro.

as for that auto-payment thing with MC .. strange ass ... would support ticket them ... and due to you only being in Canada give ray/CI a ring to hit them up about it ?

As Gos said ...contact bank ..stop payment ... and yeah get dates so hopfully you can get paid back.
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

How to forgot S_K_O_G_E_Y.. constantsly on my incurred damages page with cubby =P
DA KID MERO Wrote:NIGGAS IS AUSTRALIAN B, THEY ON SOME OTHER SHIT.

MC N00B since 2003. Thanks to Romeo, Johnny Black, Unstoppable Alan, Slammed, JoeDa, Seth and recently Ang & Ron.

Gos Wrote:How to forgot S_K_O_G_E_Y.. constantsly on my incurred damages page with cubby =P

Old school Mc ftw
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  higher credit storage and gain for membership? invisible 3 1,446 01-20-2008, 12:43 PM
Last Post: jdawg660

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon