Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notifications....

Hey Ray is there any way to get rid of the notifications when we get Hi'd or raced and what not? Or is it possible to make them clear as soon as we refresh page? because the last 5 mins of game its hard to do anything when it is showing 50 attempts to HI me and 30 succeful Hi;s you have to scroll down past all that bs. And I knwo its not just happening to me it happens to everyone and im sure it bugs the hell out of everyone.

agreed ... still happens when your getting spammed aswell racing wise i assume ?
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

The flooding drives me nuts especially the last 5mins of the session. I do hope they can do somethin about this.
*imurkryptonyt*

agreed
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Definitely agree with Robin, things inconsistent too. You might think it's gone then bam. Shows you 100 races from 30mins ago.
DA KID MERO Wrote:NIGGAS IS AUSTRALIAN B, THEY ON SOME OTHER SHIT.

MC N00B since 2003. Thanks to Romeo, Johnny Black, Unstoppable Alan, Slammed, JoeDa, Seth and recently Ang & Ron.

Hey Ray is there any way to get rid of the notifications when we get Hi'd or raced and what not? Or is it possible to make them clear as soon as we refresh page? because the last 5 mins of game its hard to do anything when it is showing 50 attempts to HI me and 30 succeful Hi;s you have to scroll down past all that bs. And I knwo its not just happening to me it happens to everyone and im sure it bugs the hell out of everyone. agreed ... still happens when your getting spammed aswell racing wise i assume ? Definitely agree with Robin, things inconsistent too. You might think it's gone then bam. Shows you 100 races from 30mins ago.

huale768 Wrote:Hey Ray is there any way to get rid of the notifications when we get Hi'd or raced and what not? Or is it possible to make them clear as soon as we refresh page? because the last 5 mins of game its hard to do anything when it is showing 50 attempts to HI me and 30 succeful Hi;s you have to scroll down past all that bs. And I knwo its not just happening to me it happens to everyone and im sure it bugs the hell out of everyone. agreed ... still happens when your getting spammed aswell racing wise i assume ? Definitely agree with Robin, things inconsistent too. You might think it's gone then bam. Shows you 100 races from 30mins ago.

F**KN spam accounts .... more mods needed ray Tongue
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon