Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M.C. For Iphone.

I dont know how many of you have iphones, but I would deff pay to have an M.C. app if its not too complicated. That would open up the game to alot more peeps.

I'd DL if they have it.... and if it's only free LOL
*imurkryptonyt*

ahhhh jump on the net on ya phone ...bang theres MC .. and you can play it ... amazing huh ?

no need for application
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

00integra Wrote:I dont know how many of you have iphones, but I would deff pay to have an M.C. app if its not too complicated. That would open up the game to alot more peeps.

also when you ask for this you are officly addicted to MC ...

your screwd.

There really is no need for an App... I actually played 2 full sessions from my iPhone lol, hadn't gotten on a computer once, and I was on top crew both those rounds haha.

v2pointOH Wrote:There really is no need for an App... I actually played 2 full sessions from my iPhone lol, hadn't gotten on a computer once, and I was on top crew both those rounds haha.

you need to give MC up ron lol

That's the first sensible thing you've said all day Tongue

Of course you can play on safari through your iphone but its too much zooming in and out. Im sure there could be a better set up. Kinda like mafia wars. Home page and the basics.

00integra Wrote:Of course you can play on safari through your iphone but its too much zooming in and out. Im sure there could be a better set up. Kinda like mafia wars. Home page and the basics.

i got a old school nokia and i can play mc fine (if i wanted 2) would be a b1tch to race but meh

I dont know how many of you have iphones, but I would deff pay to have an M.C. app if its not too complicated. That would open up the game to alot more peeps. There really is no need for an App... I actually played 2 full sessions from my iPhone lol, hadn't gotten on a computer once, and I was on top crew both those rounds haha. Of course you can play on safari through your iphone but its too much zooming in and out. Im sure there could be a better set up. Kinda like mafia wars. Home page and the basics.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon