Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few ideas for this new game

1st.
Since crew cbr isnt based on crew models now. I was wondering if we can bring back crew races like back in the day.

Im proposing it because back then when the crew races were still around players were more motivated to play because they had to keep there levels up. Making it more competitive and more players online.

2nd.
Is the voting option coming back into the game? It would help to keep players interested.

3rd
Since there is energy back and limited amounts of it. Why not bring back the autoplay option, for us who have work and time restraints.

4th
Will the live chat come back up? Hopefully it will.

5th
Whos online page. A lot of us who played back then remember this. If you are trying to bring back older players + with the new. It would be nice to see a whos online page back on.

Why i suggest this. Back then it was funner to see whos online so you can interact, chat, ask for tips. Maybe just chat. It would totally improve more player communication, to word by mouth, to more players playing.

If i have any more ill post here.

If i find more ill post them here
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Bring back top crew prizes, Such as cash and red names. Thats the whole point of top crew since day 1 wasnt it. Should reward the other players who arent leading with some incentive.

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Tokkiez Wrote:1st.
Since crew cbr isnt based on crew models now. I was wondering if we can bring back crew races like back in the day.

Im proposing it because back then when the crew races were still around players were more motivated to play because they had to keep there levels up. Making it more competitive and more players online.

We thought about this originally as well, however the way the crew races were run before wasn't ideal - since there was only one crew car and only the crew leader controlled it.

If you can come up with a way where everyone in the crew can participate in a "crew race", I'm all ears.

Quote:2nd.
Is the voting option coming back into the game? It would help to keep players interested.

We may add this again in the future. We didn't really see much gains (attracting new players) from them.

Quote:3rd
Since there is energy back and limited amounts of it. Why not bring back the autoplay option, for us who have work and time restraints.

Unlikely. We prefer to have real life people playing at all times.

Quote:4th
Will the live chat come back up? Hopefully it will.

More than likely, yes. We are working on a new chat system that is less intrusive to the game play.

Quote:5th
Whos online page. A lot of us who played back then remember this. If you are trying to bring back older players + with the new. It would be nice to see a whos online page back on.

Why i suggest this. Back then it was funner to see whos online so you can interact, chat, ask for tips. Maybe just chat. It would totally improve more player communication, to word by mouth, to more players playing.

Already added Wink

Quote:Bring back top crew prizes, Such as cash and red names. Thats the whole point of top crew since day 1 wasnt it. Should reward the other players who arent leading with some incentive.

I'm sure we can do that. Like +$25k and Red names to members of the top crew?

Add icons back to the who's online page, so it's not just having to go to a players page to see their icons. Haha, people work for those, it's nice to be able to show them off.

Also, there should be a "Get Out" option for cars. Instead of having to buy a new one and sell it.

Credits should also accrue much faster, and the energy aspect shouldn't be capped so low or should be gone. It makes for a very slow moving game. Doesn't give people incentive to play. The way it is now makes me log on once a day, maybe twice.

Energy should be brought up to 100 for non members, 200 for members, and credits should be 10 per 5 minutes for non members and 20 per 5 minutes for members.

I just noticed you have to pay to level up,
It cost too much to level up, like next level for me is 45k and I dont even make that much per work since cruising is soo stingy and im at max pimp factor still picking up 0-3IM per cruise

Also increase initial bankroll and lower driver training

u start off with 5k
u buy the cheapest car 4k
buy petrol 700-800
leaves u with 200 left for calendas
and if u race and lose 4 times then your out of bankroll game over sell your car and u will lose cos times are so random which is good for the game but bad for starting off
Those who say a lot know nothing, Those who say nothing know a lot

im_a_n00b Wrote:I just noticed you have to pay to level up,
It cost too much to level up, like next level for me is 45k and I dont even make that much per work since cruising is soo stingy and im at max pimp factor still picking up 0-3IM per cruise

Also increase initial bankroll and lower driver training

u start off with 5k
u buy the cheapest car 4k
buy petrol 700-800
leaves u with 200 left for calendas
and if u race and lose 4 times then your out of bankroll game over sell your car and u will lose cos times are so random which is good for the game but bad for starting off

This...

Also, I think I said it in the bug section, but it's not a bug so I'll resay it here.

Credits should be made twice as fast. So 10 credits every 5 minutes for non members, and 20 every 5 for members. And energy should be increased from 10 to 100, and members 20 to 200. The way it is right now, it takes 16 hours to refill credits, and 10 energy makes for only 10 races every 2 hours. It gives no incentive to even log on more than once a day. And there should be an energy bank added to the credit bank, so if you buy energy, you don't have to use it all at once to keep regaining it...

Ok so what about something like this for crew races. Crews have a crew and race like back in the day but make it so each crew race there is an allocated "driver" who is a member of the crew.

The final drag time would be based on the current "drivers" level so there for each driver in the crew's times will be different as most of the time levels vary. Also make it so the driver for the crew race goes in order, so leader than #2 then #3 etc or even make it random so that means crew races between top crews should always be fair.

v2pointOH Wrote:Also, there should be a "Get Out" option for cars. Instead of having to buy a new one and sell it.

this

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Ideas Reebar 0 1,198 11-29-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Reebar
  New game idea! A game for the players, designed BY the players! Admin 19 8,846 09-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  Few Ideas Reebar 6 3,141 05-29-2015, 10:18 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  My ideas from a theif ILUV2EXLR8 6 3,215 03-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  game schedule cjw21 3 2,386 08-25-2014, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Ideas to make things more fun and competitive teet 4 2,150 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Ideas you want to be implemented. Tokkiez 77 28,998 03-11-2013, 05:42 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Kao - Please read - Game ideas R_Y_A_N 21 6,402 02-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: MatBond
  Game - Forums Cres or Ray fast_fried 10 4,006 07-23-2012, 01:50 PM
Last Post: fast_fried
  Gold/Regular Game v2pointOH 3 2,076 01-27-2012, 06:24 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon