Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proposed Changes for Better Gameplay

Credits:

Credits should be accrued 2x as fast. It takes roughly 16 hours by my calculations to refill credits. That makes for slow game play, and nobody wants to come on more than once a day.

Energy:

While the energy system is unique, I don't think many people like it. If it stays, I think the cap should be raised to 100 for non members, 200 for members. And members should get 10 per 5 minutes, instead of 1, like non members. The slow energy accruing makes for slow gameplay again.

Working:

Calenders should sell maybe 1 for 3$ instead of 2. A lot of people don't like how lower levels cost so much, because they can't afford to level without having a ludicrous amount of extra credits.

Starting Money:

$5000 is too low to start with, maybe 15,000$ and 25,000$ for winning crew members. A new car costs like $4000 cheapest, and refueling costs 750$. That's almost all your starting money right there.

Bots:

There aren't a lot of players to race, and when people run out of fuel and don't log on for days because of slow credit accumulation, there becomes a climate where nobody is available to race, thus making the 10 or 20 energy you have stored up useless...

Also, I'm sure there might be bugs up in the higher level stuff, haven't tested out IDE and all that jazz, because I don't feel it would be a good idea to spend money buying energy during a beta test.

And if you do decide to take my advice and increase energy, you also may want to increase the energy pack. So like 1000 energy for 10$

Maybe add a couple more sections in WWIII again, so all 490 cars have a use. Because nobody is going to get the pickups or Jeeps otherwise.

Also, maybe a feature like in TS, where if you have a membership, and you get raced offline, your fuel/nos/tires will automatically refill/change after a certain point you can set it at.

And maybe cut down the amount of fuel/nitrous used at upgraded parts. I foresee a TS style problem where you can't use nitrous because of the 100% refill rate. You should keep it classic MC style and let the user choose how much fuel they want to purchase. Having to keep refilling every few races is a TS thing, and MC had it's own style which you should keep true to its form.

i agree with all this. races against ppl with out fuel should still count tho :mad:

and again... energy:confused:

other than that sry if i sound like im flamin on the site just not happy with having to figure it all out again laff

Crew system should be changed. While it is way more accessible, there's not that much competition in it anymore, it's just whoever can work higher... There should be a system where it comes down to crew activity vs. crew activity, not JUST working.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  07-29-2008 Proposed changes to curb multi's + HI's Admin 71 14,309 08-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Proposed Changes: Making crews more competitive Admin 24 5,972 07-20-2008, 01:21 PM
Last Post: bscrzymn2k6

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon