Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye Bye HI Limit?

I think it would be awesome if we had 1 round with no nw HI limit. Like not being able to HI someone more than 10x your nw. I think it will make the game more fun, especially last day and once again, I think it will get people to buy more credits if they know they can HI huge NW gaps. It should obviously be harder than say HI'ing someone 2x-5x your nw, but if you are at 1mil nw and can hi someone at 70mil, it would make the game more interesting like it use to be and if people buy more credits with this and if you add the credit bonus = more game fun for us = more money for admin = everyone happy. Big Grin Let's go old school shall we?

teet Wrote:I think it would be awesome if we had 1 round with no nw HI limit. Like not being able to HI someone more than 10x your nw. I think it will make the game more fun, especially last day and once again, I think it will get people to buy more credits if they know they can HI huge NW gaps. It should obviously be harder than say HI'ing someone 2x-5x your nw, but if you are at 1mil nw and can hi someone at 70mil, it would make the game more interesting like it use to be and if people buy more credits with this and if you add the credit bonus = more game fun for us = more money for admin = everyone happy. Big Grin Let's go old school shall we?

Yeah but then the caught penalties would have to be lowered... Like if you're at 1mil, you can't because the caught penalty would be like 700k, or 7mil, I forgot the math.

no not penalties lowered. Thats how old school was. Leave it that way its the cost of hing low to high
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

v2pointOH Wrote:Yeah but then the caught penalties would have to be lowered... Like if you're at 1mil, you can't because the caught penalty would be like 700k, or 7mil, I forgot the math.

just dont get caught

i like the idea but like teet says, dont got caught Tongue
_T_A_X_M_A_N

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Limit spam races per day teet 2 1,470 04-04-2013, 04:28 AM
Last Post: guess_who
  HI'ing Limit/Range crazyfrog555 2 1,262 03-08-2010, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  NO limit Outkast 52 9,931 08-24-2005, 11:24 PM
Last Post: slickNsxy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon