Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top net Jackpot:P

i like how you said "worked" for it. then cash prize is just a stupid idea then, who would spend against someone with hundreds of credits? cash prize wouldnt go very high unless they started it high.

every single player should be reset. Keep medals then multis are all out and people can sign up again. start the game fresh and kick it off with cash prizes i will be sure i could get ALOT of revenue comingTongue Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

a jackpot has always been needed. I still cant get over how much Ray would have made tho ridiculous LOL

houseplayer Wrote:Also if you were thinking of implementing this, You should wipe all credit banks 1stTongueRolleyes

This is the worse idea I have ever heard for this game.

houseplayer Wrote:i like how you said "worked" for it. then cash prize is just a stupid idea then, who would spend against someone with hundreds of credits? cash prize wouldnt go very high unless they started it high.

every single player should be reset. Keep medals then multis are all out and people can sign up again. start the game fresh and kick it off with cash prizes i will be sure i could get ALOT of revenue comingTongue Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

a jackpot has always been needed. I still cant get over how much Ray would have made tho ridiculous LOL

Well, now this is the new worse idea I have ever heard for this game. Yes, we have "worked" or played for months building up credit banks and have earned every single credit. Most people know that a few of us have a pretty good credit bank, yet they still spend and play every round. Cash prizes would be a good idea, but taking away prizes that players have won is just idiotic. We have had cash prizes before. Why would we need to reset all accounts all of a sudden? Just giving cash prizes worked well before and didn't require accounts to be wiped of prizes. BTW, have you ever won credits or prizes in the game? If you have, maybe cres should subtract that amount from your starting net worth and credits since we are all giving things back that we have won. This had support, but you have really over thought this.

your common sense is laughable Rolleyes
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Hey im just trying to help, because admin wouldn't put a cash prize up simply because it would be a complete loss. I think MC should start fresh esp with a new owner, and put a proxy/ip in the start up of logging in. I just know alot of players would actually return lol.

i wont say another word, lol yet we earn 2000$ + on our games a week haha

so whoever wins this round should not receive their prizes? lol It wont happen. He can start doing cash prizes, but there is no way he would empty our banks. If the prizes stop being credits say next round, then banks wont last but a couple of more rounds anyways. If there were cash prizes, a credit bank wouldn't matter much if people started spending since they would probably spend more than we have built up anyways. It would even out.

Orrr!. Do what raymond did, before the cash prize starts we have too use all credit banks before we kick off. I lost 100s of dollers of credits from that. you obviously didnt play much when ray was around lol

2nd and 3rd place will still receieve the credits. Just top net would take the jackpot like on mafia games.

Because i will say the jackpot would be alot higher then 150$ in credits lol

I've been playing since 03, so yes, I played when ray was here. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but Ray isn't around anymore. It's funny how people keep going back to "when ray was around". Do you think cres had nothing to do with the game then? Emptying banks is still dumb. Do you think no one will spend $150? That is how much 1st gets and would have banked. If this happens, then whoever wins should still get the same advantage as they would if prizes were still credits. Even if they do cash prizes, the person who wins will have a huge advantage the following round. Instead of credits, they will have more cash to spend. How is that any different than it is right now? No matter the prizes, whoever wins will always have an advantage the next round.

houseplayer Wrote:i wont say another word, lol yet we earn 2000$ + on our games a week haha

You always were, and always will be all talk... The verbal equivalent to Nate...

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon