Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few suggestions

I'm just full of ideas today. lol

I have a couple of more ideas that might make the game a little more fun and try and get the game more balanced between racing/working/stealing. Right now, the only reason to race is to stay higher than everyone else in level so you don't get spammed and lose models or to just level so you can cruise and get more models. I think you could do a couple of things to give the game new life and make it a lot more fun. I know a couple of us are getting bored with the game as it is now and are really looking for a few new things in the game to spark our interest in the game again. I think both of these idea's will freshen up the game and probably make you (admin) more money.

1. Goals - Make some goals for each round where you can either earn new medals or earn bonus credits, or maybe both. A lot of us continue to play b/c we want to earn all of the medals that are available. To me and a few others medals are a way to show how accomplished we are in the game and shows that we are good at the game (or just play and spend too much lol). Maybe set some racing, home invading, boosting, working, and model goals. Like if you win so many races per round, maybe 1,000-2,000, or whatever you think is reasonable, you earn a medal and say 5,000 bonus credits and do the same for 3,000-4,000 for another medal or maybe just make 1 racing medal with 2-3 different colors (or bronze,silver,gold,platinum) and you win say 7,500 bonus credits. Obviously you will need to make it even to where you don't need to spend 20,000 credits to get a medal and 5k credits, but I'm sure you can figure it out. Also do the same with home invading, boosting, working, and amount of models obtained. 1 medal for each in different colors and bonus credits. The bonus credits don't have to be crazy. The main goal for me would be obtaining the medals. And say you get bronze or silver one round and then you get gold or platinum the next, you can just replace the old color with the new one so we don't end up having 50 medals on our profile page. It can also be worth points (the +number by your name). I think this would add a whole new aspect of the game, especially for those who cant get top 3 , top 10, top home invader, etc. You might not be able to get top, but at least you will be able to earn medals and credits. That ended up a little long that I planned. lol

2. Limited edition cars - Like I said with my last thread about adding parts to cars, I think it would be cool to have maybe a limited edition car every other round or once a month. I don't think this would be too hard. Hell, even for the first few until you figure out if you want to make new cars, you could just use cars in the 27+ level range that no one really gets to enjoy anyways. You can either earn it with certain goals (which is good for people who cant spend real money or don't make much NW), buy it with in game money (it would need to be a lot to make spending real money worth it. Maybe $300mil-$500mil prize range), or buy it with real money, say $20-$30. Each car would only be available for a couple of rounds and you wouldn't be able to get it again. With this though I think the car should have a lot more PF than any other car available and be a little faster than current in game cars. It doesn't have to be a lot faster b/c that would make the game unfair, but maybe just a little faster than the top in game cars now. To make it worth it, you would need to be able to keep the car from round to round. Maybe it will always be available in the dealership, but only unlocked when you hit the goal and once you hit the goal one round, you will always have the option to buy it for following rounds, but you would still only be able to build it as you go in levels like any other car. It wouldn't stay fully built every round, but once you level up, you buy parts as you go like you do with any other car, but this one would have more PF for models and a little faster than other cars at your level. Some people might have an issue with it being faster, but honestly the difference between a well tuned car and the same car not as tuned can be almost 1 sec difference in a race. So just bc you have a faster car, if you don't tune it correctly, someone with a "slower" better tuned car can beat you even now. One big thing though is no one would be able to steal it. That would defeat the entire purpose of working for the car or buying it. That or bring back the security systems. I think this would give us something to look forward to if we had a new bad ass, fast car, with a lot of PF every few rounds. Plus it would make people feel special having limited edition cars. sorry that was so long winded. I just drank a 24 oz Monster. lol

Oh ya. Don't forget about going back to 14 day rounds. It would make achieving goals and getting the limited cars harder, but it would also make people play more and possibly spend more.

Thoughts??

Like it... There used to be a system like the "Goals" system you suggested already implemented a while back. I forgot what it was called, I'll have to trawl through years of forum shit to find out... But bringing that back would be nice. And I'm digging the limited edition car stuff... Makes it more interesting, where it's not as everyone has the same advantage, it's just about who spends more to race. Also, I'd suggest making tuning way more integral to the game. I hate how it's just who has a higher level as to who wins a race you know? It'd be a little more realistic if tuning had way more to do with the outcomes of races. And give the game way more of a competitive edge.

v2pointOH Wrote:Also, I'd suggest making tuning way more integral to the game. I hate how it's just who has a higher level as to who wins a race you know? It'd be a little more realistic if tuning had way more to do with the outcomes of races. And give the game way more of a competitive edge.

agreed, at this point the only thing anyone is doin is dyno, it is impossible to tnt your car therefore no one does it
_T_A_X_M_A_N

What's the problem with TnT?

Admin Wrote:What's the problem with TnT?

nothing. it works fine, everyone is just too lazy to do it or dont know how to. its fine

teet Wrote:nothing. it works fine, everyone is just too lazy to do it or dont know how to. its fine

no, the times are never steady, you used to be able to tell if your car was getting faster by the 60ft times and now there is no way to tell if your car is faster or slower on each run, makes it nearly impossible to tune, so i have to disigree, if you put any handling parts on your car it makes it slower
_T_A_X_M_A_N

If you TNT right your 60ft time does get better. No one TNT's. It can make the car a lot faster but if you mess it up it will make it a lot slower. I TNt'd my import and euro and shaved at least .8 seconds off of the time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestions for Version 3.1 Kiro 0 1,263 06-04-2015, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Kiro
  More Suggestions Kiro 0 832 03-06-2015, 03:02 PM
  All My Suggestions In One! Kiro 0 834 03-03-2015, 08:13 PM
  game suggestions 777 9 2,642 03-03-2009, 11:22 AM
Last Post: MC_Alumni
  icon suggestions TheSkater 4 1,652 08-01-2007, 01:26 PM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  Credits for successful ideas and suggestions? Lil-Luceifer 8 2,438 05-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Suggestions for Autoplay ehja 1 1,342 12-21-2006, 06:41 PM
Last Post: M_E_C_C_A_

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon