Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New game idea! A game for the players, designed BY the players!

I'm going to throw this idea out to you guys... I don't think this has ever been done before, but instead of us developing a new game on our own... how about we develop a game for the you - the players, designed BY the players?

Basically, the skies the limit. It can incorporate ideas from MC, Topshift, Street Heist, Gran Turismo, Forza, Grand Theft Auto, real life racing (F1, Indy, LeMans, World Challenge, Nascar, etc), movies or whatever other games, etc you've played or seen before and we'll build it and you guys can play test it as it is developed!

It'll be a pretty intense undertaking and a lot of dedication from both parties (us and you players), but I think that in the end, we'll have a product that will be the ultimate online game that all of you can say you were a part of from the beginning.

Let me know your thoughts, and if we think its something we all want to embark on, we'll start talking about the details.

Big Grin

i like the fact of you wanting to bring us in on game ideas but what happend to the old mc everyone misses those days

i mean i like ur ideas but id like to see this game go back to you had to log on for more then five mins to get somewhere in the game.... you dont have to dedicate no time to this game anymore:eek:

@Admin - i like the idea it sounds fun, i would like to be a part of that.

@YmCmB - though i do love the old days and it was alot of fun i dont have the time to spend all day on the game any more because i have a family and work BUT a few changes would be nice.
_T_A_X_M_A_N

yea i kno what you mean im just sayiin it would be nice if credits laster longer lol

i thought alot about this and didnt come up with much but what about a game about drug lords or something, like weed warz Big Grin
or cartel
_T_A_X_M_A_N

haha i like that idea something along them lines would be sweetWink

ya like brandon said i think it's awesome your askng US players to help create a whole new MC that everyone will enjoy....

ya i think old MC was great but try to incorporate the old MC with the new MC...

1. Back pink slips!
2. keep HI way it is!
3. back to money races??
4. smaller crews again...! wants more competition...
5. i like the whole crew battle idea...but i liked the whole crew lvl idea also based on us being able to build and tune cars for battle...like the older ver a little bit...
6. put some crew missions into or something...something like street heist type of stuff...

thats some idea's that im thinkin of i kno more will come to me...
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

Admin Wrote:I'm going to throw this idea out to you guys... I don't think this has ever been done before, but instead of us developing a new game on our own... how about we develop a game for the you - the players, designed BY the players?

Basically, the skies the limit. It can incorporate ideas from MC, Topshift, Street Heist, Gran Turismo, Forza, Grand Theft Auto, real life racing (F1, Indy, LeMans, World Challenge, Nascar, etc), movies or whatever other games, etc you've played or seen before and we'll build it and you guys can play test it as it is developed!

It'll be a pretty intense undertaking and a lot of dedication from both parties (us and you players), but I think that in the end, we'll have a product that will be the ultimate online game that all of you can say you were a part of from the beginning.

Let me know your thoughts, and if we think its something we all want to embark on, we'll start talking about the details.

Big Grin

I admire your dedication and effort Cres, but I as well as a few other notable players have submitted proposed changes multiple times, to almost no avail. The game never seems to change more than minutely at a time. While I do understand certain reasoning behind this, I don't think I have the energy to keep playing and trying to give constructive criticism unless the whole dynamic is changed. That being said, I would love to stick around and give you ideas, maybe even stick around to test them out, but as always, there's no way to please everyone, and it will be a damn arduous task.

I'm with ron. I have tried to throw out several ideas to help the game. I think the thread about new cars/limited edition cars would be great. I think if possible, being able to customize the actual look of our cars. I know this can be done, but I also know it would take some work, but I think it would be cool if we could change the color of our cars and the exterior like body kits or wheels and actually be able to see them on the rankings/profile pages. It gets a little boring with every ones cars looking the same. Giving the player more options with customizing cars or being able to buy special edition cars would help a lot.

I think HIs and boost is fine. It would be cool if we could also maybe just steal certain parts from peoples cars or add something else that we can steal from people which we could use to benefit ourselves other than just cash and calenders. Maybe steal special parts or even "abilities" to be able to tune our cars better.

If you bring back pinks or cash races, you would have to limit the amount of value of the cars or cash wagered depending on NW or skill. Otherwise it will be just another way for people to dump cars and cash to another player like the old days.

Maybe with racing, you can earn skill points which will unlock new cars/parts/tuning abilities when you win more races. You could get small amount for racing a "dummy account", but you could make more skill if you beat someone closer to your skill/nw. This would really need some thought though.

Bottom line, right now, this game is about HIn to win. You need to make it where you have to race and earn money/skill to win and HIn just helps you a little. This is a RACING game, so make it more about racing. Add some cars, add limited edition cars that you can either earn or buy with credits, make cars that you can customize visually, and try your best to make it where people cant cheat the system and you will have a great game and you will have me and a lot of other players back.

Good Luck

edit - here is the link to my other post.

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums/s...php?t=6772

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my idea karllim14 3 2,482 09-16-2015, 08:10 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  idea's mecca_boy 57 26,285 08-15-2015, 03:55 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  game schedule cjw21 3 2,386 08-25-2014, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Kao - Please read - Game ideas R_Y_A_N 21 6,402 02-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: MatBond
  Game - Forums Cres or Ray fast_fried 10 4,006 07-23-2012, 01:50 PM