Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leveling

You should have to level to a certain level before you can HI and Boost.. And the level should be shorten just a little bit. Just a suggestion...Big Grin

JAClark10 Wrote:You should have to level to a certain level before you can HI and Boost.. And the level should be shorten just a little bit. Just a suggestion...Big Grin

i agree the its hard to lvl now days i think they should shorten the exp or make it to were you earn more exp a race
:eek::eek:YmCmB:eek::eek:

I also think that if you steal a higher lvl car you shouldnt be able to get in it until you are at that lvl or even use the upgrades until you reach the lvl. it would make people spend more if they had to get to lvl 5 before they could HI

DoomsDay Wrote:I also think that if you steal a higher lvl car you shouldnt be able to get in it until you are at that lvl or even use the upgrades until you reach the lvl. it would make people spend more if they had to get to lvl 5 before they could HI

agreed i believe if you still a higher lvl car all the parts on it should be taken off till they reach the level make it more challenging
:eek::eek:YmCmB:eek::eek:

all good suggestion maybe once more changes happen ill come back and try it again but til then im not playing
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz