Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drag tournament

have like a perymid style drag tournament every 10-30 minutes were you get more exp cuz its random. Comments please
_T_A_X_M_A_N

I agree.. this would be interesting that way no one is just spamming you with races.. but there would have to be a reward or something would be cool

Also I didnt mean for thid to replace the systwem we have now, just a new way to play, something extra we could do...maybe there could be a points system in place as well as more exp.
_T_A_X_M_A_N

So how would the points affect the leader board?

originally i was thinking of a way to make racing more competitive and not so spamish all the time, also a way to get more exp since it kind of sucks right now. plus the upside is you could make it a random match up, kind of like crew races are right now so that you never know who your racing.

exp - the further you make it in the tournament the more exp you get, and or cash

i was thinking maybe there could be a new medal for person with the most points at the end.

also another thing that may make it more fair for slower racers is to make a few different classes.
that way you dont get a stock honda VS maura
_T_A_X_M_A_N

Ok, i've tossed this idea around a few times, and people have seemed to like it so far. -> How about changing the credit timer for members??? If you're a member, you'd get credits every 5 minutes, and non members would stay at every 10 minutes.... I think that would change alot of the outcome of the game....
rahul

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  mid round tournament D1STURB3D 1 899 07-19-2007, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Silver_Bullet

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon