Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Final Attempt

Administration and to whom ever else it may concern,

Let me begin by telling you a little about myself. I joined midnitechallenge on August 27th, 2005. It is now 2013. That is 8 years that I have been a valued member. Oh did I say that? Valued? That's jibberish.

I want an explanation as to why you let this game go. You have never gave the public an explanation.. I'm ready for it.

This is now your agenda..

Take away Energy.
Bring back Crew Models.
Expand crews to 10 members.
Bring back pink slips.

FUCK THIS..

JUST REVERT BACK YOU FUCKING PUSSY BITCH.

PISS ME OFF THAT YOU LET THIS GAME GO WHEN SO MANY PEOPLE ENJOYED IT.

That's all,
GET FUCKED Smile
WiReD_________

in before ban :eek:

WiReD_________ Wrote:Administration and to whom ever else it may concern,

Let me begin by telling you a little about myself. I joined midnitechallenge on August 27th, 2005. It is now 2013. That is 8 years that I have been a valued member. Oh did I say that? Valued? That's jibberish.

I want an explanation as to why you let this game go. You have never gave the public an explanation.. I'm ready for it.

This is now your agenda..

Take away Energy.
Bring back Crew Models.
Expand crews to 10 members.
Bring back pink slips.

FUCK THIS..

JUST REVERT BACK YOU FUCKING PUSSY BITCH.

PISS ME OFF THAT YOU LET THIS GAME GO WHEN SO MANY PEOPLE ENJOYED IT.

That's all,
GET FUCKED Smile

not the best way to get results lol

id like to add to this a little since i cant ever get any response from support tickets...

you let people cheat like hell, i have to use all my creds just to split there networths so they cant continue to hi each other back and forth......all because they spend 6 bucks for insurance and exploit the bug. AND U NEVER EVEN REPLY TO ME. i sent several support tickets and even posted in the forums several times with no response, there is no way anyone woulda caught me if they didnt extort the bug, i was almost 5k races won with no losses, i had 40k models and was makeing 100+mill per 1k creds and was way over 10x networth, and i spent over 250 dollars, and "its okay for me to get robbed for that", ive played for 10 years and paid thousands to play and constantly been cheated against with no pay back or justice, ive never won first even if i pay 500 in one session because some bug/paid player/multies have robbed me everytime. why the fuc are u not banning the people who are cheating ur game? no one wants to play because they spend there good money just to get cheated and nothing is ever done about it. i told u in my last support tickets and u never responded to about this...

ive always cared alot for the betterment of mc but i refuse to be consistantly robbed<why i quit for a year and half> i could help u alot with this game or i can just be gone, i care dude, sorry i pulled my payment back, i was robbed by the cheaters, and i shouldnt be forced to pay for that

cjw21 Wrote:id like to add to this a little since i cant ever get any response from support tickets...

you let people cheat like hell, i have to use all my creds just to split there networths so they cant continue to hi each other back and forth......all because they spend 6 bucks for insurance and exploit the bug. AND U NEVER EVEN REPLY TO ME. i sent several support tickets and even posted in the forums several times with no response, there is no way anyone woulda caught me if they didnt extort the bug, i was almost 5k races won with no losses, i had 40k models and was makeing 100+mill per 1k creds and was way over 10x networth, and i spent over 250 dollars, and "its okay for me to get robbed for that", ive played for 10 years and paid thousands to play and constantly been cheated against with no pay back or justice, ive never won first even if i pay 500 in one session because some bug/paid player/multies have robbed me everytime. why the fuc are u not banning the people who are cheating ur game? no one wants to play because they spend there good money just to get cheated and nothing is ever done about it. i told u in my last support tickets and u never responded to about this...

ive always cared alot for the betterment of mc but i refuse to be consistantly robbed<why i quit for a year and half> i could help u alot with this game or i can just be gone, i care dude, sorry i pulled my payment back, i was robbed by the cheaters, and i shouldnt be forced to pay for that

Bitch,cry,moan etc etc always the same with you cj

Oh and btw, he did ban (some of the cheaters) because you're banned (although stolens still here) so its atleast half a job done

R_Y_A_N Wrote:Bitch,cry,moan etc etc always the same with you cj

Oh and btw, he did ban (some of the cheaters) because you're banned (although stolens still here) so its atleast half a job done

Don't come around here come around here Ryan you talk shit it's funny how u blame me cause you suck with all ur multis spend a lot of cash and get nowhere when I play I hope u didnt spend to much on spiders account. Ur account and spiders account and gods account roughly $100 each I wonder why cres still keeps u around and doesn't ban you lol you make him good money

this game makes no sence they give him so much there is no competition!!! the person who wins 1st place shouldnt get all them damn credits he always gonna win 1st place nothing against the 1st place player but damnnnn there is no challenge vs him....BRING BACK PINK SLIPS ALSO.so far thats it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Engine Swaps and attempt to look in the hood? ItoAngBahayKo 2 1,048 03-25-2007, 02:36 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon