Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kao - Please read - Game ideas

It comes down to this...

YOU REVERT BACK TO THE OLD MC.

Please let me apologize ahead of time for anything that I say that may offend someone. I began playing this game as a 13 year old kid and it's been 8 years since that day.

As a business man, you have failed. You have failed to satisfy the wants and needs of your customers. Plain and simple.

If you don't want to run this business..sell it off to someone who will.

I have waited for nearly 4 years for this game to go back onto his strong curve. It hasn't. I check every so often to see if MC has been reverted back..and it hasn't. I immediately log out.

You are fortunate enough to have me post in these forums as I am that disgusted with how such an exciting game has down spiraled into people begging thee to bring back midnitechallenge.

This is not midnitechallenge..At least not the midnitechallenge we all once knew.

Adios for now,
I'll check back in..

Someday...
WiReD_________

Lol yeah I totally agree, I posted asking for the old version to be put back up but got nothing. Sad really, this game is terrible compared to the old version.

its not a model bug, they've been manipulating the hi insurance again so they can get free net worth.

ah. that was suppose to be fixed a long time ago

the people cheating every single month and taking all the prizes, have been account sharing, using multies, and manipulating the hi insurance to hi each 3 way and gain billions and billions.

these guys are using there prize credits that they cheated for in the first place to hi each to take top 3. something needs to be done about this now.

they obviously have no respect for the game or its ownership or the futherment or betterment thereof; they

do NOT deserve credits or icons if they are cheating to get them, in fact they deserve to be served some kinda penalty

for this behavior.

ive been cheated out of my hard earned money in the past by "paid accounts" dandanger/julie<----this was admitted to, multiple usage of bugs, multies, and ETC.

i tell u now this is one of the main reasons people either dont stick around to play, or they refuse to spend. i find this

highly unfair , please do something about this pleease.

right now the way things stand i just want my money back and im not gonna play anymore.

cjw21 Wrote:the people cheating every single month and taking all the prizes, have been account sharing, using multies, and manipulating the hi insurance to hi each 3 way and gain billions and billions.

these guys are using there prize credits that they cheated for in the first place to hi each to take top 3. something needs to be done about this now.

they obviously have no respect for the game or its ownership or the futherment or betterment thereof; they

do NOT deserve credits or icons if they are cheating to get them, in fact they deserve to be served some kinda penalty

for this behavior.

ive been cheated out of my hard earned money in the past by "paid accounts" dandanger/julie<----this was admitted to, multiple usage of bugs, multies, and ETC.

i tell u now this is one of the main reasons people either dont stick around to play, or they refuse to spend. i find this

highly unfair , please do something about this pleease.

right now the way things stand i just want my money back and im not gonna play anymore.

Hello All! great to be back at mc. Some things just never change...bugs bugs bugs....apparently some cheaters.....ooops I mean racers managed to figure out a way to manipulate the Hi Insurance again....first two racers hing each other then after that was addressed by cancellation of the insurance payout they managed to get three racers to hi one another ie A hi B, B hi C and C hi A to get around the cancellation. Now actual racers who spent their hard-earned money and time racing proper get screwed by people spending 6 bucks and balance of winning credits.

Whose fault is that? Come-on admin please please please do not put-off the new and old racers. MC need all their support. We all love the game. I miss waking -up in the morning (on these parts of the world anyway) on the last day to work/race/hi for the win.

BRING BACK THE OLD MC AND THE OLD RACERS!

Lol I've got to hand it to you cj, you've got some nerve coming on here and accusing people of cheating and account sharing when you've got no proof whatsoever just your own jealousy and anger. You, who has cheated by using multis and Jens account for this past 3/4 sessions, your only angry now because you thought you had won first and it turns out you can't even do that right. It's got 3 words for you - pot,kettle,black.

As for the HI Insurance tweak. Why shouldn't I be able to use it ? I payed $6 for it and around $40 for credits to HI so if its against the rules (which it clearly isn't as it's not stated ANYWHERE its the T.O.S) then ill have my money back. But that's not going to happen because once again cj, I'm right and you're wrong. How about you do us all a favour and just stop playing (as you claim you're going to do anyways) I for one (and not the only one) am sick of your bitching and crying you do, you have a problem, you run your mouth ALOT but you can't back up what you say.

The way to get forward in this game is to make friends, talk to people nicely. This game has given me new friends, GOD, spidey,cressie and hobbie. That's how you get things in this game. To put it bluntly, you suck. You spent money on this game of your own free will, no one forced you to spend, you did because you wanted to and it didn't pay off, hey shit happens, my first session I blew $80 and had nothing to show for it, that's life, I didn't bitch, cry or moan I just got on with it.

This game has a lot of potential it just needs a few changes here and there to make it more appealing, I'm more than willing to teach and help new players coming into this game (though its hard to distinguish who's who's in among the multis eh cj).

cj just stop all the cryin your just mad because i took you out of first place after you raced the hell out of me i told you that there is more than one way to play this game , now you might belive what i say . Ive been playin this game along time and ive been taught by some of the best there are .
i for one would really like to see the older vets come back and play .but there not going to play the game as it is now . i would love to see the old mc come back or at least rev2 that was some of the best racing for money and pink races were alot of fun
____SPIDERMAN____

Ryan and spidey....not your fault the game has gone crazy...u just used the bug to gain an advantage which is fair...but admin pls do something about it....anyway Stolen said he is the king of the game and looks as though his right!....good luck to everyone on the final day including cj... U are still in it dude.....

1. in ur first paragraph you made a self admission of u cheating ie; your comment "It's got 3 words for you - pot,kettle,black. "
I never said anyones names, u defensive? u guilty?

2.i dont use jeni's account nor do i even know the info..

3.no multies u've ever seen have been mine..EVER

4.it says quit CLEARY in the TOS that any bugs that are found are to be reported; and any blatant abuse of them can result in suspension or immediate ban.

5.it also says some thing in the TOS about harassment and use of demeaning or derogatory language towards other players, i wont even quote you, just go re read your post. this is a FORUM where people can express themselves freely without being condemned or chastised, once again go read ur post.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Ideas Reebar 0 1,198 11-29-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Reebar
  New game idea! A game for the players, designed BY the players! Admin 19 8,846 09-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  Few Ideas Reebar 6 3,141 05-29-2015, 10:18 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  My ideas from a theif ILUV2EXLR8 6 3,215 03-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  game schedule cjw21 3 2,386 08-25-2014, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Ideas to make things more fun and competitive teet 4 2,150 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Ideas you want to be implemented. Tokkiez 77 28,998 03-11-2013, 05:42 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Game - Forums Cres or Ray fast_fried 10 4,006 07-23-2012, 01:50 PM
Last Post: fast_fried
  Gold/Regular Game v2pointOH 3 2,076 01-27-2012, 06:24 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  A few ideas for this new game Tokkiez 10 4,465 07-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon