Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas to make things more fun and competitive

Races - I mentioned this in another thread, but there needs to be a limit to how many times you can race 1 person in a 24 hour period. It would make things more competitive if you don't have to worry about losing 2,000 races a day to a top player who is trying to keep you from winning. It would also encourage more people to stay in cars and race instead of cruising without a car b/c you are afraid to get spammed bc if you lose too many races by being spammed, your w/l ratio is screwed, therefore your chance of working will be screwed. I think this will also encourage more crews bc everyone wont be able to all be in the same crew otherwise there will be no one to race. The only downside to this is that it will be harder to reach those high lvl's with all of the badass cars, so you would need to lower the lvl's of the high end cars which people would enjoy if they have enever been able to race/tune in them.

Crew Races - Make the lvl of the crew car you are able to buy be the average of the skill lvl of your entire crew or just make only certain cars that can be bought as crew cars. This way its more about tuning (this is a race game) and picking the right players to join your crew instead of just needing the highest lvl player of the round and you automatically win. It's very boring every round when there is really only 1 crew who can win.

Cars - Like I said before, lower the lvl required of the badass cars so everyone has a better chance at getting them which will make people play more if they have "new" content. Also, add parts to the higher domestics. Some of the cars that should be the fastest in game have 1-2 parts that you can buy for them. The fastest domestic is the SSC and you can only buy ONE part for it. There is no point in having domestic cars after lvl 9 since euro's are the fastest cars in game after that.

More to come......

Just have the available option to get in and out of your current car and it should fix the racing..

Also we need more people at higher levels. (Maybe revamp the exp system) Honestly anything after level 5 you have to spend for.

It took me roughly 30k credits just to get to level 15 which is nothing compared to higher levels (which cost a whole lot more just to obtain) which equates to about $50 in credits even with a membership. Plus working your member credits, tuning, cruising for models etc.. It's all unbalanced..

Maybe something like..

Racing (Being able to get out of your car)
EXP (The higher your NW the more exp you get)
[r][h][s]

teet Wrote:Races - I mentioned this in another thread, but there needs to be a limit to how many times you can race 1 person in a 24 hour period. It would make things more competitive if you don't have to worry about losing 2,000 races a day to a top player who is trying to keep you from winning. It would also encourage more people to stay in cars and race instead of cruising without a car b/c you are afraid to get spammed bc if you lose too many races by being spammed, your w/l ratio is screwed, therefore your chance of working will be screwed. I think this will also encourage more crews bc everyone wont be able to all be in the same crew otherwise there will be no one to race. The only downside to this is that it will be harder to reach those high lvl's with all of the badass cars, so you would need to lower the lvl's of the high end cars which people would enjoy if they have enever been able to race/tune in them.

Instead of a hard limit, what if it costs more and more credits, the more times you race the same player?

Quote:Crew Races - Make the lvl of the crew car you are able to buy be the average of the skill lvl of your entire crew or just make only certain cars that can be bought as crew cars. This way its more about tuning (this is a race game) and picking the right players to join your crew instead of just needing the highest lvl player of the round and you automatically win. It's very boring every round when there is really only 1 crew who can win.

This is actually how it was originally intended to be. I just found a bug in the code preventing this. It's fixed now and the patch will be applied for the next game period.

Quote:Cars - Like I said before, lower the lvl required of the badass cars so everyone has a better chance at getting them which will make people play more if they have "new" content. Also, add parts to the higher domestics. Some of the cars that should be the fastest in game have 1-2 parts that you can buy for them. The fastest domestic is the SSC and you can only buy ONE part for it. There is no point in having domestic cars after lvl 9 since euro's are the fastest cars in game after that.

More to come......

Can you provide a list of the cars you'd like the levels lowered and what you think the new lower lever should be for them?

Can you also list the cars that don't have enough parts?

Thanks.

added credits would be a start if thats easier to change.

as far as car lvl's, the only car worth racing for between 16-23 is the 2009 Veyron 16.4. It has the highest PF and the best car for cruising. After that you have the 1998 Top Secret 0-300 Supra (my fav in game car) at lvl 26 i think? All of the other fun cars (Rolex series style cars) are lvl 28-32. It would be nice to have most of them lowered to 15-17 and maybe keep the fastest IDE cars at 25-26 which are 1987 #17 Racing Porsche AG 962c and 1998 #32 NISSAN R390 GT1. The point is to let it be realistic for other people to be able to tune these cars without racing 15,000 races. The most fun I have had in years was last round tuning all of those cars lvl 28-32 cars. At lvl 15 you only have about 2-3 that are worth your time tuning, but at lvl 28-32, you have 20-30 that are all close in speed.

As far as parts, literally every new domestic after lvl 26, you cant buy turbo, sc, nitrous, and barely even any parts. just add the available parts that the euro's have and lower their lvl required along side the other high end cars.

I'm sure this is a lot of work, so I don't expect this to be an immediate thing, but I know 100% of the players would play more if they had more to do, which giving us more badass cars to tune at lower lvl's would do that and add some racing back to the game. Whats killing this game is that you sign on and in 30 seconds, you burn your credits HI's or cruising and are left with nothing to do. You need things in the game to make people stay signed in and keep us entertained. The most popular games are the progressive games where you earn more items/badges/titles/gear the more you play and the more goals you reach.

That might be an idea to add in game. Some sort of goals system to where if you do something a certain amount of times, you unlock an item and it is always available to you. Maybe even make a couple of the fastest cars like that. For example a goal could be, reach 100 HI's or and unlock a special car or special credits that allow you to buy new cars or limited edition parts. Only thing about the goals system would be that it would have to carry onto future rounds. Not everyone will be able to reach goals in 2 weeks, but it would give people something to play for.

just found a older post a made about goals and cars. This would be badass!

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums/s...php?t=6772

i agree i played last season briefly, i had somewhat fun thus i played. this season even with memby i grew bored right away and cant even be bothered playing anymore.

Something needs to be done to bring the fun back in the game
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Ideas Reebar 0 1,198 11-29-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Reebar
  Few Ideas Reebar 6 3,141 05-29-2015, 10:18 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  My ideas from a theif ILUV2EXLR8 6 3,215 03-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  More things to bring back rhs 6 2,357 03-21-2013, 09:10 AM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  Ideas you want to be implemented. Tokkiez 77 28,998 03-11-2013, 05:42 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Kao - Please read - Game ideas R_Y_A_N 21 6,402 02-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: MatBond
  A few ideas for this new game Tokkiez 10 4,465 07-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Promoting MC - Ideas Benton08 70 16,778 03-26-2010, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  My ideas Rev 3.1 dnb_Fueld 6 2,501 09-30-2009, 04:19 PM
Last Post: krazyman06
  Rev3 Game Ideas, BETA TESTERS ONLY! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 85 17,403 07-26-2009, 09:29 AM
Last Post: modogg85

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon