Facebook      

Poll: Old MC Intrevals?
Yey
Ney
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credit Intrevals

As of now members get 20 credits per 10 minutes, and non members get 10 credits per 10 minutes.

Racers suffer the most as they need the credits more than anyone, I remember racing for 3 hours, and 1k built up, and I would WORK... rinse and repeat. I spent when I needed the help to level, or to out Work HIiers online. At this rate 20 minutes = 5 races which is 50 credits but we accumulate only 40, or 20 as a non member. With this situation I feel "forced" to spend, which would make me not want to. Paying the membership i would want to feel much more superior than a non member than just 10 credits bonus, which really never adds up given the simple equation above, specifically if racers are online for hours on end.

Old MC was 20 credits for members, and 10 for non for every 5 minutes, which would GUARANTEE 1 race per 4 minute race interval, allowing a non member still feel welcome to play for "free" as the game states. This excites them, and when they see MEMBERS exceeding them, BOOM membership purchased (thats why i bought mine) and that leads to spending to help this company stay alive and pay your dues to the world.

Just my 2 cents. I also own my own clothing brand, so I do understand the development of "sales" but sometimes I personally find it easier to not fix what wasnt broken. Smile Hope this comes off as positive, just how i meant it to be.
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

I totally agree with this. That was the method used back in the day and there was more than enough to go around. If we want the majority of the old MC back then this is really the way to do so. Hopefully this ends up coming back as the credits are way too slow to accumulate now days or at least in my opinion they are.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Credit Bank v2pointOH 1 1,411 07-16-2011, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  credit bank and achievement creds stock_honda 9 2,169 08-16-2009, 03:35 PM
Last Post: modogg85
  higher credit storage and gain for membership? invisible 3 1,446 01-20-2008, 12:43 PM
Last Post: jdawg660
  extra credit for hitting rewards modogg85 13 3,167 12-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Last Post: krazyman06

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon