Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car Balancing

I have this session and last tested different cars and all of the specific different ones like Imports etc...

Anyways all cars need parts for this to become reliable and Import needs to be pushed up a step from the rest because Import is completely and utterly useless to get your mod level up on.

Simple fact is for the bottom two there are a few cars that can compete but its not too much, if every car had parts its very possible that the bottom two types of cars can compete head to head but Import still would not be able to.

Cars are the most important piece to a racing game and we want them all to be able to be used and competitive so in my opinion this needs to be done to not only make WWI competitive but make Import, European, and Domestic all usable for the entirety of a full 30 day round.

Can you be more specific by what you mean by certain cars "don't have parts"? All the cars have parts.

Which cars? What parts? What's missing?, etc

(03-04-2015, 01:59 PM)C-speed Wrote: Can you be more specific by what you mean by certain cars "don't have parts"? All the cars have parts.

Which cars? What parts? What's missing?, etc

It is hard to state all of them because there are so many, there are tons of Domestic's that only have Exhaust, missing a header is not a big deal but missing every other part is, there are so many cars that could be good for a short period of time through the levels that won't ever be used because all they have is Exhaust.

The two ford mustangs you get at I think its level 6 don't have any parts maybe its 8 except like exhaust but thats nearly it. Every car needs to have all parts to give variety and interest in buying different cars and finding which is the best.

We are working on this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crew Battle Balancing Kiro 0 1,034 03-06-2015, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Kiro

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon