Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All My Suggestions In One!

Alright so I figured with me being level 8 and seeing what this session has brought and changed that I will post one thread with what I feel needs tweaking and tuning and some things that need a definite change. So here we go.

#1: Remove the level 3 to home invade and thieve and change home invasions to make them harder in general and then make them harder for specific statuses. Change thieving so that you can only steal cars when they are at home, prowling, or cruising but make them a little bit harder or add security systems to the cars which make them harder.

#2: More XP for races for the lower levels, the time it takes to get your level up is a lot with these 4 minute races and sometimes longer as the races seem to stall to finish. It needs to be easier to get through the lower levels and possibly a little bit easier to get through the higher ones, at the rate that levels like 8 take people would get bored, we need constant progression for racers.

#3: Car balancing, Imports need cars unlocked faster than the rest and all cars need parts for them, full parts if possible to make things competitive. Also it might not be such a bad idea for cars with less weight to have less horsepower after upgrading them to make the weights less of a massive decision factor on what cars are good, this would allow for a good variety of cars to be used more than they are now.

#4: Model Happiness needs a big change so that the people who lose a ton of races do not get hit as bad, I would say a 75 percent happiness cap maybe to allow people with a lot of losses to still have a chance to compete but perhaps not as strong as one who may have a 90 win ratio.

#5: WWI medals making it so that the different car classes like E D C B A give credits and medals as well, these would obviously be a lot more competitive than the fastest Euro, Domestic, Import

#6: Levels make cars more consistent, perhaps by a certain level your car is fully consistent so you can TNT your cars, this would make racing more of a necessity to ensure you are at the level where you can TNT fully as right now I still cannot TNT a car going from running 10.4 to 11.3

#7: Crew Models counted when working, as in the entire crew's combined, what is a team if they have separate working crew models? Crew Models should only be lost especially in bunches when you run out of calendars while working, other than that maybe one or two occasionally but not that often. These were essential to a good team as burning crew models on accident could cost you the game.

Will add more later if I think of anything else.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestions for Version 3.1 Kiro 0 1,263 06-04-2015, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Kiro
  More Suggestions Kiro 0 832 03-06-2015, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Kiro
  Few suggestions teet 6 2,396 11-26-2011, 10:40 PM
Last Post: teet
  game suggestions 777 9 2,642 03-03-2009, 11:22 AM
Last Post: MC_Alumni
  icon suggestions TheSkater 4 1,652 08-01-2007, 01:26 PM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  Credits for successful ideas and suggestions? Lil-Luceifer 8 2,438 05-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Suggestions for Autoplay ehja 1 1,342 12-21-2006, 06:41 PM
Last Post: M_E_C_C_A_

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon