Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Suggestions

This is a one basis suggestion to fix racing and making it good for lifeless people and people who do have a life so below I will list my suggestions and give reasons for it.

1: With 2 minute races, I suggest 5 credit races for online and offline, this allowing people to race online throughout the entire time they are online and have credits to work or cruise with before going offline. This is a really simple suggestion unlike some of the others. This is a necessity in my opinion to eliminate spend racing but also needs to come with other balancing fixes to make this a viable option.

2: Offline race losses do not effect your Model Happiness's W/L Ratio.

This means that if you log on and race at the beginning of the session and you log off to 100-0 and you take 50 losses while offline that your Model Happiness will still be 100 percent, the only thing that would effect your model happiness would be losing online races in any form.

3: Offline XP to the opponent increased

This is simple, if you change races to allow people to race throughout the entire time they are online you have to balance things out so that lifeless people do not have a massive advantage so what this means is that the higher level somebody is racing a lower level offline, the more XP that offline person would get. Instead of a Level 1 being spammed offline and logging on to a level 1, they would log on to a 3 or a 4 or however much XP they gained while they were offline. This makes things more balanced and makes it so that as mentioned above their model happiness will still allow them to compete for first while gaining XP while they are offline.

4: More XP for Lower Levels

I know I mentioned above about giving more XP while being raced offline but you should gain more XP for racing the same level as you or a higher level. This would make leveling faster for Lower Levels so they can catch up to the lifeless people, now obviously at the end of the session a lifeless person may end up being higher level still but it won't be by much, in reality if you put in enough work you would be able to beat a lifeless person in Level with these methods being implemented. This is really a necessity one as I feel like Lower Level Players are not being able to be used properly.

5: Base XP

What I mean by this is that races right now have a Base XP, I gain 39 XP a race right now so as mentioned above if I am racing a Level 1 and I am level 9 I gain the Base XP for racing that person which in this case would be 39 XP. Somebody else who is Level 3 racing a Level 1 may gain 45 XP or whatever figures Crescent would come up with, either way, the higher level you are the more other people would have the opportunity to catch up to you. This is another necessity in my opinion to balance racing and make it so that lifeless people and people who have a life can race on a game they enjoy racing on without having negatives.

6: Offsetting the above changes

Obviously we cannot have everybody going 4000-0 every session because that is just absurd and unrealistic so what I suggest is adding track elements such as your car breaking down, tires going out, engine failure, whatever you can add as I don't know it all, but whatever you can add to make random losses occur so that W/L Ratio's are somewhat realistic.

I think if all of this is added racing will become a lot more balanced and a lot more popular as everybody will have a chance to race and not just that but losses will be viable and you can now compete for First place even if you have a lot of losses.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestions for Version 3.1 Kiro 0 1,263 06-04-2015, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Kiro
  All My Suggestions In One! Kiro 0 834 03-03-2015, 08:13 PM
Last Post: Kiro
  Few suggestions teet 6 2,396 11-26-2011, 10:40 PM
Last Post: teet
  game suggestions 777 9 2,642 03-03-2009, 11:22 AM
Last Post: MC_Alumni
  icon suggestions TheSkater 4 1,652 08-01-2007, 01:26 PM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  Credits for successful ideas and suggestions? Lil-Luceifer 8 2,438 05-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Suggestions for Autoplay ehja 1 1,342 12-21-2006, 06:41 PM
Last Post: M_E_C_C_A_

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon