Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crew Battle Balancing

I feel like Crew Battling is not balanced correctly. Crew Models are based outside of anything Crew Based which is a little disappointing, obviously Crew Models have to be obtained in some form but they should not be able to be lost in anything that is outside of a Crew Battle. So in my attempt to make Crew Battles more competitive and fun and something that you can gloat about achieving and winning here are my suggestions below.

1: Crew Models can leave a Crew if you lose Crew Battles and Join the Winning Crew

Why? Simple, adds more strategy to Crew Battles to ensure that when there are a lot of good competing crews, that your car is faster than all of them or risk the loss of Crew Models which can help the other crew beat you in the long run.

2: Crew Models less likely to leave while being worked

Crew Models leave quite often while being worked and this is not necessarily something that makes sense, especially if I am paying 25 percent to my Crew Models every single time. Crew Models should only leave you during Crew Battles when leaving the slow team and joining the winning team makes sense, after all to them its all about winning.

3: Crew Model Gain

Crew Models should be based on vicious competition between Crew's what does this mean? Simple, you will not gain Crew Models by racing people who have no competing crew. This means that you now have to beat other Crew Members in races and with the race changes I proposed this would be purely competitive and it would not effect other parts of the game like going for First place. This would simply be a Crew Battle in itself because not only do you have to out race them to gain Crew Models for your Crew, but it also adds strategy to who you choose to be members in your crew. You have to choose the right one or one of them may slow you down or actually hurt your Crew by allowing others to gain Crew Models.

4: Offsetting the Crew Model Gain

The problem with this is networking, setting up Crew's who do not actually compete and racing them constantly so to offset this and make it more race based instead of network based, you can only gain Models from Crews who are actually competing, so for instance if a crew has a Honda Civic and their entire Crew is level 1's and they don't even race, you will not gain Crew Models from them. You would only gain Crew Models from racing Crew's who have a good W/L Ratio, a good Crew Models amount, and a Good Average Level.

5: Final Balancing

As the above will not be workable at the beginning of the session crew battling and the above should not be active until a minimum of 3 Crew's with 3 members in them have been formed. Once this has been formed they can gain Crew Models from racing each other.

Now for the final part you can make it so that the Crew's have to be leveling and improving their CM's and Average Skill to be eligible I don't know how this would work or if it is possible for you to code Crescent but I would love an Eligibility so that Crew's have to constantly be working for Crew Money, Racing for Models and Level to remain Eligible not only for Crew Races but to be a Crew that others can obtain Crew Models from putting an end to Free Win Crews.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crew models Purple 1 1,593 08-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crew Messages Reebar 4 3,085 06-24-2015, 09:26 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  Car Balancing Kiro 3 1,448 03-06-2015, 11:41 AM
Last Post: C-speed
  require less people to for full crew pollockab 9 3,256 11-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Top crew payout Tokkiez 0 1,323 07-18-2011, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez